Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Help Very LOW DPS as a shadow priest

Ilvl : 499

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...indsear/simple

Logs : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8883&e=9257

Boss : Ji-Kun , 85K dps is low , all my guildmates are thinking that im crappy ! maybe it is real ! Hey big priests i really need your help now really

Sick avatar/Signature by Ammeg

Deleted
    Well you got beat by a mage who beats you in single target always, and by dudes that went to nests, got wings buff and prolly the damage buff. Explain to your RL that shadow is not a top single target dps'er, and go on egg duty. Intercept buff, profit.

Looking at gear, you could get an intel enchant on the bracers, and switch the sha of fear trinket with elegon one if you have it, its way better.
    Last edited by mmoca9de240637; 2013-03-16 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    Silly troll... Where is your haste cap (8085)? You have terrible items, haste+something is way to go. If you have elegon trinket - use it now!

Fast look at your log - you have really terrible dps on bl/hero, its really important part of overall dps

if i cap i will loose too much intellect by gemming 320 haste

Quote Originally Posted by ircien View Post
    if i cap i will loose too much intellect by gemming 320 haste
    No, you won't. Also put the intellect enchant on your bracers, not mastery.

Trying to read your logs gives me a headache because they're not in English, not to mention it's a fight I haven't even done yet. But according to raidbots, 85k is pretty low.

I have no idea what you're doing during Hero on that attempt, your damage is super low there. If you knew you were going to Hero that early, then you should have saved your Shadowfiend, Beserk, and PI for it and you likely would have blown up the raid. And I see you only used one pot, when you should be using two every fight.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Cerbz, should you want to take a closer look at the Heroism phase, here:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8905&e=8947

And these are his personal details for just that phase:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8905&e=8947
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

i really need help PLZ !

I would recommend you to look at the haste break points
    http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3160

Below 504 iLvL
    Not much haste changed for you come 5.2. You are still going to be going 160 int in red sockets, 80 int 160 hit/spirit in blue sockets, and 80 int 160 haste in yellow sockets. What has changed for you is reforging. You are going to go Haste > Crit > Mastery. You will no longer be going to 8085 haste and then reforging to crit.

omg no one understands i need a true priest from SWP.COM im only 499 everyone is capping haste blindly without looking at the intellect loss in low gear

Deleted
    I honestly think you should be more appreciative of the help you have gotten, and if you need help from SWP.com... why not go there instead of complaining about the help you are getting here with the limited info you are giving?

A quick look at percentages shows you had good uptime really 95-99%

33 MBs out of a potential 60 odd so you could be MB'ing twice as often.

12 DPs shud be one roughly every 18seconds resulting in a potential 20 odd

More MBS more Orbs tho so they're linked.

basically need to maximise your use of your gcds, always be casting make sure you're keybinded etc.

haste cap wise it isn't the be all and end all playing correctly is BUT it is a good dps boost for some simple regearing i.e. aiming for all gear to have haste on as best you can.

omg no one understands i need a true priest from SWP.COM im only 499 everyone is capping haste blindly without looking at the intellect loss in low gear
    Like, omg, every time you post I giggle huehuehuehuehue. Basically every post you make you exaggerate so much. Your poor numbers couldn't possibly because you don't understand the class, right?

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyjam View Post
    A quick look at percentages shows you had good uptime really 95-99%

33 MBs out of a potential 60 odd so you could be MB'ing twice as often.

12 DPs shud be one roughly every 18seconds resulting in a potential 20 odd

More MBS more Orbs tho so they're linked.

basically need to maximise your use of your gcds, always be casting make sure you're keybinded etc.

haste cap wise it isn't the be all and end all playing correctly is BUT it is a good dps boost for some simple regearing i.e. aiming for all gear to have haste on as best you can.
    Uptime is 373 seconds, how the hell can he fit in 60 mb's in that? He can just get like 40, but with the winds you lose some seconds so 33 is kinda ok, could get 3 more i guess but no way 60.

ptz thnx DRYE HELP

ptz thnx DRYE HELP
    You have the answers, you neglect and refuse to accept them.

Deleted
    While we're investignating your logs, try have a look at our one's, maybe you will see some things u could do better.
    Here's my log from 1st week. 510 ilvl priest, ji'kun, only dmging boss.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...?s=3696&e=4170

edit: Don't care so much about haste caps its 1k up or less, it's not like youre losing 20k dps because of that
    Last edited by mmoc8a27148bc4; 2013-03-16 at 02:31 PM.

Drye so i should cap hast ? have u seen my items ? are you sure ? ask.mr robot detect me as sub tier 14

You should be gemming as I said if you are below 504 ilvl. That's my post on h2p, you want to reforge haste > crit > mastery and gem 160 int in reds, 80 int 160 hit/spirit in blues and 80 int 160 haste in yellows. Haste is king, you never want to drop haste or reforge it away. Haste, haste, haste!

Just verified i did EXACTLY what u said in ur post

this is not serious at all , u tell me to listen to people who tells me to put 320 haste which is a catastrophic intellect drop for smthng like 300PP while i followed ur post and i did exactly what u said .. im sure u ddnt even click on my armory lol
    Last edited by ircien; 2013-03-16 at 02:50 PM.

Just verified i did EXACTLY what u said in ur post

this is not serious at all , u tell me to listen to people who tells me to put 320 haste which is a catastrophic intellect drop for smthng like 300PP while i followed ur post and i did exactly what u said .. im sure u ddnt even click on my armory lol
    It doesn't say at all in that thread about gemming for 320 haste at your ilvl. If you read my entire thread it tells you why and what to do, once you start getting a lot of gear the value of haste is superior to int, losing the int is worth it once you get there. But you are not there yet.