Thread: Keep my hotkeys

Keep my hotkeys

I just finished building a new PC, and I'm doing a fresh install of WoW, but I don't want to lose my controls/interface settings. I've copied the addons folder over, but what is the required folder to keep my hotkeys?
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

More specifically; WTF > Account > Account name > Realm name > Character name > bindings-cache.old

By default, the World of Warcraft client uploads your settings to their servers for future usage and will synch with the server upon each log out. I can't create links right now, but the CVars for synchronizedBindings on wowpedia will verify my claim.

As a precaution, I'd backup this folder:

Code:
    \World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE\
    This contains your old macros, keybindings, settings, and so forth. Unless you've manually disabled server synchronization(you'd know if you did), those files should match the ones already stored on the server.
    Last edited by Nodus Cursorius; 2013-03-18 at 11:21 AM.