Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suffeli View Post
    Don't tell me that aoeshitfest is still going on in BG's? AoE spells should not interrupt flag capturing, it's the most annoying feature ever :P I haven't played PvP basically at all in MoP.
    ofcourse it does! AoEshitfest never dies!
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

10+ Year Old Account
    No "like" for this expansion's totem design from me - I loved my buff totems a lot and felt personally insulted when Ghostcrawler called us "buff b****es". (And still very unhappy about Blizzard stealth removing my original totem items from vanilla. Bad, Blizzard, bad!)

Anyway, since the loss of the totem UI that was introduced in 3.1, I've had to drag back out a lot of totem spells. So now my UI is once more jam-packed like it was pre-3.1... Been trying to see what ones I use most and ones I never use, but the problem is that there are those totems that are near useless but sometimes needed (a la Magma Totem).
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't tell me that aoeshitfest is still going on in BG's? AoE spells should not interrupt flag capturing, it's the most annoying feature ever :P I haven't played PvP basically at all in MoP.
    Or just take a second and stomp the totem?

OT: The not so new now totem system is such a vast improvement over the old...I can't think of a totem we have that I don't use every single time I play PvP. For PvE the utility totems still occasionally have their place and really are quite powerful.
    "Brevity is...wit"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Or just take a second and stomp the totem?

OT: The not so new now totem system is such a vast improvement over the old...I can't think of a totem we have that I don't use every single time I play PvP. For PvE the utility totems still occasionally have their place and really are quite powerful.
    Or just take a second and stomp the rogue who is spamming FoK? Or the howling blasting dk? Or the multishotting hunter? Or the Rain of Fireing warlock? I could go on, but I guess you got my point by now.

I wasn't exactly complaining about magma totem , but the whole aoeshitfest itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Hmm, guess I need to make more effort to use them; Stormlash and Capacitor in particular don't *feel* that great to me. But hey, haven't Shaman'd (no that's not a real word) properly since BC.

Was looking at FloTotem, might try that out.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Capacitor is much more for PvP purposes, although Stormlash is a quite nice burst, for yourself and the whole raid team (hey, look, we are still buff bitches after all!)
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I take them offground and bitch slap anyone who comes too near

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 10:46 AM ----------

With the amount of CC ingame, AoEshitfest needs to exist, else it would be waaaay too easy to cap flag. Theres just too much aoe cc
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

MoP totem design is the best thing to have ever happened to Shamans...

If you liked the old totem design where they gave regular buffs, you are seriously not feeling well.

Deleted
    As resto, I frequently use my Healing Stream, Healing Tide, Mana Tide, Searing Totem (For a little dps boost to my group), Spirit Link Totem and Earthgrasp totem.

I do miss having my totem buffs out cosmetically, though. It felt iconic and a part of my character, and while there's a glyph which mimics that, it isn't the same.

I really only PvP on WoW these days and I gotta say I love the totem change. As Resto, I am constantly dropping Healing Stream, Healing Tide which are really great totems for healing purposes. Then you have some utility with Windwalk (Talent), Capacitor, and Tremor. With how many locks and Spriests are around right now taking Call of the Elements so you get 2 Tremors is a huge plus in countering them. Also if there is a Frost Mage Windwalk is great for closing on him if your team has shifted to him. I just have them all keybound to different places on my Naga and it is super easy to use.

Also I am that guy who will drop Magma totem on the flag haha

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the redesign is worse then what it used to be, but I have gotten some trouble getting all of my viable pve totems on my action bar, it's just a shitton of cooldowns now which is great :P At the moment I just got the four different totems bound to a key so the little menu pops up and I just click one :') It's just an alt anyway

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Inb4 I have them all keybound to keys either on my keyboard or on my mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Inb4 I have them all keybound to keys either on my keyboard or on my mouse.
    You several hours too late for inb4.

I like some of them, but I don't feel that they all need to be totems at this point. I know it's iconic, and I'm not saying shammies shouldn't have totems, but things like searing and healing stream just don't feel like they need to be placed on the ground--- just don't fit in to the new system like capacitor, windwalk, and stormlash do.

Edit: I'm retarded, but yea i like the new totem style all except when i get locked out of everything i can even do by a silly silence.
    do what you feel.