lost some quests completed since the patch! :(

has anyone else lost some quests completed towards the seeker achievment? before the patch i was at just over 2900/3000, it said this both ingame and on the armory, and i just checked today and its showing 2570/3000 both ingame and on the armory. is this inteded, or have i lost some quests due to a bug?

i have put a ticket in, but it will be a few days until i get an answer probably, so im hoping somebody here knows whats going on D:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    If everyone were liberals, there would be no terrorism - just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    has anyone else lost some quests completed towards the seeker achievment? before the patch i was at just over 2900/3000, it said this both ingame and on the armory, and i just checked today and its showing 2570/3000 both ingame and on the armory. is this inteded, or have i lost some quests due to a bug?

i have put a ticket in, but it will be a few days until i get an answer probably, so im hoping somebody here knows whats going on D:
    I've run into this issue in earlier patches as well. What I concluded was that I lost some quests in zones that I had not gotten the X quests completed achievement for said zones.

Mine was changing from day to day. And then suddenly I did get the achievement and the Title while the tracker was showing 2200/3000.