Why does it bother me so much when I find a botting guild?

So, I observe some guy milling 24/7, crafting Crane Inscription, Vendoring, getting stuck at the post next to the vendor, taking some steps back, running to the mailbox and starting the process again, for the last 11 days.

I check his guild, its 7 people in total, all with the same achv. points.

6 of those people have Mining/Herb as professions, also those 6 are druids. (the last one has Inscription) None have ever run a DG or LFR.

4 ppl are online all day every day. One guy in SW milling (doing the above) and the other 3 farming.

I reported this to Blizzard a week ago and I understand that they need time to gather evidence and try and put a tripwire in Warden that will catch them out.

It's obviously 1 single person (as all the achv. points are the same so its 1 Bnet account) but with multiple wow accounts.

The dude is vendoring the crane inscriptions like everyone is doing, but why does it bother me so much?

His farming would have no impact on what I am doing - I don't manually gather stuff myself so it's really no impact on my actual game.

Why do I let this piss me off?
    "If you aren't nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, you don't have a heart. If you want to bring it back, you don't have a brain." - Moistmuffins

Because you have nothing else to do? I don't know....go find a hobby and maybe you'll stop caring so much.
    I'm mean because you're stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Because you have nothing else to do? I don't know....go find a hobby maybe and you'll stop caring so much.
    Well, my 'hobby' is making gold in WoW, so yeah, I guess that answers it.
    "If you aren't nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, you don't have a heart. If you want to bring it back, you don't have a brain." - Moistmuffins

Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    If it bothers you that much, report it and move on.
    "1 in 4 Americans are skeptical on climate change...who gives a shit? That doesn't matter. You don't need other people's opinions on a fact. You may as well have a poll asking: Which number is bigger? 5 or 15? Do Owls exist? Are there hats?"

Bots piss me off period. They're against the game rule, and they're unjustifiable. No better than any other form of cheating.

Any and all action should be taken to expose them and ban the people using them. You're fully justified in contacting Blizzard about it.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    Oh, no, I meant something in real life.
    I'm mean because you're stupid.