Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Hair and Eye Colours!

I can also confirm that the Sylvari gain no addition skin/glow colours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deep Turquoise for hair and Sky for eyes

Also, there are new dances in the Evon Gnashblade's Box o' Fun.
    Valar morghulis

I sorta liked Midnight Ice for the hair colors. Didn't quite look right on my character though. The other styles were not for me.

Deleted
    Screenshot on the purpleish ones on female asuras or it didnt happen :P

I'm still waiting to see these on Charr. I found one other video of hair colors, which the recorder only showed on a male Norn, and then proceeded to note that he'd tried it on all races and the colors are the same. I'm like, dude, you could have at least shown it. :P Seeing purple and blue manes on Charr is significantly different than what they look like on humanoids. Hell, I'd even like to see them on Sylvari since I'm having a hard time picturing how much different they are than the many color choices Sylvari already have.

Anyway! I love the blues, but unfortunately none of them really fit with any of my character 'themes'. And since the new colors aren't at least available as previews in char creation I can't really design a new character around blue hair. "Exclusive" hair colors are one thing, but I think it's kind of a dick move to essentially force people making new characters to get a total makeover kit because there's no other way to see what options look like with the new colors before you actually make the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Screenshot on the purpleish ones on female asuras or it didnt happen :P
    I found this, but be forewarned the image is HUGE.

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net...air_colors.jpg
    Last edited by Lane; 2013-02-27 at 06:51 PM.

I'll be honest, I wanted to show all of the races with the hair colours, but I'm out of char slots and they're all human >_<.
    Maybe I can delete the Thief.. but.. but!... T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my blue haired Asura.

Deleted
    Finally found some Charr pictures http://sunniersartofwar.com/blog/201.../gw2-new-blue/

I really like the charr ones, they did a great job...

It's kind of difficult to make a decision about the Charr ones when the preview is done with yellow & brown fur. x_X They're colors I can only see working on monochrome coats.

Dulfy finally has Sylvari: http://dulfy.net/2013/02/26/gw2-gath...nd-eye-colors/

Go figure. Hair styling kits finally go on sale and I get one out of a BL chest. Anyway, Charr! :P (I suppose I didn't really have to do male and female, but oh well. Gave me an excuse to show the colors with both black and white fur.)

Colors: Amethyst, Clear Sky, Midnight Sky, Midnight Ice, Turquoise, Deep Turquoise, Black Sea, Thistle.

Oh man, I so want to change my hair and eye color to Turquoise but I can't spend my gold and I refuse to buy gems..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worship View Post
    charr is sweet
    It is, but I think Charr will be even sweeter when we get the Flame version of these colors (the reds)
    Valar morghulis

I'm curious what they could add for the "flame" half since there are already quite a few yellow, orange, and red options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actual flames of course!
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    I'd like to see some new hairstyles next rather than colors, not quite sure why some are race specific when there is nothing specific about them between norn and humans though.

Deleted
    haha that would be pretty cool

I have to reroll charr

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    oooo those new charr colors make me happy. time for a pink haired charr to go running into the fields of battle!

FFXIV: ARR - Chaotic Clown