Warlocks RGB 5.2

what trinkets you using this season? i might want to try shado pan one but will loose a bit of mastery

10+ Year Old Account
    For rbgs you'll want to run with either the cc trinket + on use or the proc int trinket + on use + unbound will. Simple. Any non pvp trinket is a waste, especially since they reduced the proc chance against players on all of the new trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kildragon View Post
    For rbgs you'll want to run with either the cc trinket + on use or the proc int trinket + on use + unbound will. Simple. Any non pvp trinket is a waste, especially since they reduced the proc chance against players on all of the new trinkets.

u mean the volatile talisman from shadopan rep+pvp sp one?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
    u mean the volatile talisman from shadopan rep+pvp sp one?
    no he means the on use trinket + the medallion..like he said any PVE trinket is shitty in pvp. No stat is better than pvp power. /thread

Deleted
    I'm using the int proc one and the one with int use. The procs with Demon Soul and Jade spirit is just amazing!

Playing human tho, therefor two trinkets, I also love the new sword for conq, 1handed gives 1% hit as human, loving human for pvp!

PvP Power > all, pvp trinkets are much better for pvp. Since they have nerfed the "proc" rating agains players on pve trinkets.
    Last edited by mmoc66c44a2f62; 2013-03-16 at 03:12 PM.