Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

11 level 90's of all classes available

Hiya

I wanted to open a thread to see if anyone has accomplished what I managed to do yesterday. I finally got my rogue to level 90 and that now completes my aim to have every available class at max level. Some may say this is a little sad and that I have too much time on my hands and this maybe true, but I still wanted to see how many other people had actually managed the same feat. I also think it is a little sad that there is no achievement in place for any more then having 5 levels 90's. I look forward to reading your replies.

Deleted
    I don't think it's sad, I have 7 orso, and think it kind of is it's own genre, EG: pvp, pve, leveling. If you enjoy spending time on it, it's not wasted

Deleted
    hi. your title seems a bit misleading i read it the way, that you had 11 of each class at lvl 90 personally, i cba lvling all classes to 90, for the lone purpose of doing so, but if others find that fun, then they should do it you might have alot of time, but others just spend their entire day running around in sw or org

And? You've cleared content with every of your toons? You've geared all of them in best(atleast good) gear? I don't see how it's an achievment to level to 90 with all the heirlooms/questhelpers/simplified questing right now.

Well they've already made achievments for 1-5 level 90'ies so why stop there :-)
    Just a FoS, no need to add anything special like mount/title but 'XXX the Unbored' would be a title I would run with.

Currently have 8 90'ies, still lacking Druid(85), Monk(54) and Lock(85)

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stuck on 6 90's cba to get all my 85's up lol, gj on getting all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    And? You've cleared content with every of your toons? You've geared all of them in best(atleast good) gear? I don't see how it's an achievment to level to 90 with all the heirlooms/questhelpers/simplified questing.
    And what about me, who level'd every class minus monk to 85 in cata, and did a monk to 90 with no looms? point is the real leveling starts with that current expansion and anything before that, for players who have done it once, is a joke, so I find your statement with heirlooms invalid,

Myself, I have
    90 DK
    90 Priest
    90 Shammy
    90 Mage
    90 Monk
    90 warlock

I have two characters on 86, and everything else on 85,

I started going for servers first *unofficially that is* all 90s, but I had to do my monk on another server,

I also didn't buy MoP until 2 months after launch, but I managed to do my first three 90s within three weeks, then slowed down

and I stopped trying to do it now, because I've had to drop wow because of my work load until summer

15+ Year Old Account
    And? You've cleared content with every of your toons? You've geared all of them in best(atleast good) gear? I don't see how it's an achievment to level to 90 with all the heirlooms/questhelpers/simplified questing right now.
    Why does he have to have "cleared content" with every of his characters? He is merely asking if any one knows of any one else who has leveled each class to level 90 or not, and also suggests that it is a "little sad", to use his words, that there is no achievement for it while there is one for leveling 2, 3 and 5 characters to level 90. The fact you find leveling to be easy due to heirlooms, questhelpers and simplified questing does not mean there can't be an achievement for it.

Personally I tried to do this very same thing during Cataclysm, I managed to get 8/10 classes to 85 and the 2 other classes to 80 before Mists of Pandaria hit. Right now I have 4 level 90's and I must say I don't really have the motivation to level the remaining 7 classes to 90 simply because I find MoP leveling to be boring after doing it 4 times, so I think it's at least a little impressive you managed to do it 11 times. Once, if, we get heirlooms for 85-90 I might consider leveling my other 7 classes, to just mindlessly level through the content faster and get them to 90.

I also agree there should be an achievement for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got over 30 lvl85's+, but only these classes at lvl90:
    2x 90 Druids
    2x 90 Paladins
    2x 90 Monks
    2x 90 Shamans
    1x 90 mage
    1x 90 Warlock

Thankyou for your positive response's.

In reply to Omniskribe, I have geared 5 of my charachters for PvE and 3 of them have 480+ ilvl. The remaining ones have professions maxed on them too and my next job is to get them at the very least to LFR level. My main is my frost DK with ilvl 505 and I also have a shammy healer and Warlock that I also like to raid with.

Don't get me wrong, I am not asking for an achievement to be considered for this, but I do feel that maybe a FoS could be considered for grinding out the 11 lvl 90's the way that I have. The main reason for me opening this post up was to see if anyone else has actually managed to get the 11 classes up and I must say I am pretty impressed with the amount of level 90's that people have done and I really wish you guys the best for getting there too.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive been saying this also i want an achievement for all classes at 90

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7384
    Just suggest it to Blizzard at the battle.net forums and it might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    but i think a feat for having all classes at 90 with an ilvl of 463 or 470 would be freakin awesome. i know my monk says 80 but he is 86 will be 90 soon and

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once i got the quintessential quintet the drive to get more 90 was kinda gone so yes an achievement or FoS would greatly encourage me to finish the job (even better a FoS as im crazy for those lol)

Well if they had one for every class, they'd have to add one for every race as well. I was close to doing this during Cata. I had ten 85's. I just haven't had time to do it with any other toon then my mage =/.

Congrats by the way. What do you have planned now?

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Well if they had one for every class, they'd have to add one for every race as well. I was close to doing this during Cata. I had ten 85's. I just haven't had time to do it with any other toon then my mage =/.

Congrats by the way. What do you have planned now?
    Thankyou for the Gz^^, Some of my guild mates have been telling me to now do the same on the Alliance on another server, but to be honest, I think I am done with levelling now for the time being. I may do a few alliance later on, but for now I am just going to enjoy some end-game

Quote Originally Posted by chipie2206 View Post
    Thankyou for the Gz^^, Some of my guild mates have been telling me to now do the same on the Alliance on another server, but to be honest, I think I am done with levelling now for the time being. I may do a few alliance later on, but for now I am just going to enjoy some end-game
    Have fun with that. You can also farm trade skills and become rich. That's always an option. But all the things on the BMAH.

Wow, QQ much will you?

So you think clearing content is by your definition "harder" than doing 1-90 x 11?

Do you think there is ANY encounter in wow that takes more time or dedication to down, than the time spend leveling 11 x 1-90?

So please elaborate on your foolish elitist remarks, and while you do so, link your full clear HC content of all expansions achievement.

And to the other guy "The real leveling", so its not real leveling from 1-85 x 11? Thats just something you do while at work, school, spending time with your family, that takes no time or commitment at all?

Seriously people grow up, your remarks only prove to show that you are some sad bastards.

/infracted for speaking the truth.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure why, but I enjoyed trying to get all my classes to 85 a lot more than trying to get them all to 90. While Cataclysm was pretty much as linear, if not more than MoP leveling, I enjoyed it more because the zones were so vastly different. In MoP most of the zones feel pretty much the same, or well, they have the same theme at least, or that's how I see it anyway.

I agree a FoS would be nice, it might give me the motivation to get all classes to 90. Some 85-90 heirlooms would as well :P

Deleted
    It's definitely not sad.

You spend a couple of hours a day leveling - you have about 2-10 levels to show for it (depending on where your leveling but roughly)
    I spend 4-6 hours a day PvPing with mates on skype, I dont have anything to show for it really, except some arena gear I earn every wednesday.

Congratulations on reaching 11 90s though, in Cata I had 13 85s (not 1 of each class though I never had a paladin- but 3 dks and 2 mages 2 warriors etc), now I dont level so many new toons but I have 3 90s atm, if I ever get bored I might level up a few more like I did in cata ^^