Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I got 8 level 90's all 480 and higher.

I have 3 90s. 3rd one came from the pet battling XP before they nerfed it, and got an additional 1-85 in 70 minutes with the ancient elixir buff.

I applaud anyone who can do 85-90 11 times. You're made of stronger will than I.

Also, at first I thought the topic title was saying that you had 11 90s of each class, as in 121 90s. Figured this was some sort of multiboxing thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz to anyone who has 11 level 90's. I had i think 8 in cata lvled up to 85 ( and gearing them back then was really easy). Atm have only hunter,priest and warr at 90 and on 85 mage,shaman,rogue,pala and soon to be druid. Mainly leveling up to get all profs + for that achi ^^
    Last edited by Priestamgpwn; 2013-04-16 at 08:02 AM.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't bare levelling up my 85s to 90. I seriously dislike Pandaria levelling after 3 lvl 90s (soon to be 4).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Wow, QQ much will you?

So you think clearing content is by your definition "harder" than doing 1-90 x 11?

Do you think there is ANY encounter in wow that takes more time or dedication to down, than the time spend leveling 11 x 1-90?

So please elaborate on your foolish elitist remarks, and while you do so, link your full clear HC content of all expansions achievement.

And to the other guy "The real leveling", so its not real leveling from 1-85 x 11? Thats just something you do while at work, school, spending time with your family, that takes no time or commitment at all?

Seriously people grow up, your remarks only prove to show that you are some sad bastards.

/infracted for speaking the truth.
    Damn, did he hit a nerve?

Gratz op, I would do this if I didn't get so bored after 1 hour of leveling.

In my experience, about 10-20% of my characters played time was spent leveling, the majority was spent grinding gear

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, it's not sad as it doesn't really take a lot of time to level.

I would like to know what people were calling you sad for doing it and what they do in WoW instead.

I hate to be the bumper of bad news.

But I just came back to WoW on a brand new account without any BOAs and leveled a new character 1-90 in under 3 days /played and I am extremely slow at leveling compared to most people I know. I didn't realise how easy it was to level now. I think I might go ahead and level a bunch more chars now that its so easy.

I use to always never bother with alts back in the day because it took too long for me to level them :P

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    People with 600+ total days /played laugh on such achievements.
    Nobody with 600 days played should be laughing at anybody.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flawks View Post
    Damn, did he hit a nerve?

Gratz op, I would do this if I didn't get so bored after 1 hour of leveling.
    Well, in this dude's defense, the guy he quoted did sound like an idiot. I mean, why should part of the achievement be for grinding out the same pointless and constantly replaced generic purple gear for 11 different toons.

Personally, I would probably find clearing content on 11 different toons much easier than actually leveling them to 90. I get bored so quickly with questing that I can't bring myself to even attempt it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 11:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    I hate to be the bumper of bad news.

But I just came back to WoW on a brand new account without any BOAs and leveled a new character 1-90 in under 3 days /played and I am extremely slow at leveling compared to most people I know. I didn't realise how easy it was to level now. I think I might go ahead and level a bunch more chars now that its so easy.

I use to always never bother with alts back in the day because it took too long for me to level them :P
    You are essentially saying that it will take you 30ish total days played to level 11 characters. As in, a month straight of constantly playing. As in 1/12 of a year's time being dedicated towards working on something in this game. Yeah, I think it is ok to have an achievement in game for that.

Grats but leveling these days isn't that bad with the 300% exp flask to 85

There definitely should be an achievement for hitting lvl 90 on each and every class. I have 12 lvl 90's, representing each and every class, save one, I don't have a lvl 90 monk.

Congrats to all of you, I just finished my struggle to get my second one to 90 haha, certainly don't have the drive myself.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I've got a fair amount, I think up to 7 now or something, but it is only recently where I got the rest to 90. For quite a few months, I only had my main and an alt. It is only now because it has slowed down, that I am able to.

I think I have 7 but it gets pointless after 3 or 4. I have a hard time keeping up gear on 2 of them let alone 7
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    I couldn't bare levelling up my 85s to 90. I seriously dislike Pandaria levelling after 3 lvl 90s (soon to be 4).
    This. So done with it I started twinking instead of leveling.

Deleted
    I would hate to farm for it because it would probably give a gazillion achievement points... but I wouldnt mind if it gave a separate FoS.

I'm currently sitting on 10 lvl 90s on Bleeding Hollow-US, Horde. No monk for me. I strictly PvP and 8/10 of them are full malv/tyr, ilvl 475+.

I lvled 8 of them in 10 lvl increments at a time from 1-70. Then all 10 from 70-90, 10 lvls at a time again. It was pretty repetitive but I was committed to having an endgame toon of each class.

My fave pros of having so many alts are being able to fill any role for PvP, self sufficiency by covering all professions, and getting hands on experience with each class. It's taught me a lot more about the game than when I only played as a warrior or rogue during TBC.
    Last edited by DannL; 2013-04-22 at 01:18 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Not so alt-unfriendly after all (if you have enough time):

Only two at lv 90
    This expac was extremely alt unfriendly at launch, I haven't seen anyone say it was recently.

Grats on 11 OP, I've got 2 86's and my 62 monk to go yet, not sure if i'll get around to them this expac --- pretty tired of doing all the work for these fat bastards in Pandaland.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this xpac is not alt friendly because of the reputations, and dailies grind. However, I've found leveling a bit more enjoyable doing more dungeons and pvp instead of questing. I know some people enjoy the questing part and I do too, BUT I found that if I mix things up a bit more by doing other things that give xp, I find myself enjoying the game alot more now.

Just do some quests and sit in queue for dungeons or bgs while questing. Its a much more enjoyable experience trust me.

Plus you have the added bonus of some decent ilvl gear at 90 if you can honor and justice point cap.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger