Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I'd been working on it, lost motivation until recently, and then 5.4 got me to stop puttering about the edges.

During Wrath I achieved a full 80 spectrum. At Cata, I did the same, both Horde Side.

Mists, I actually got my first Ally toon to level cap. Literally, the first Alliance toon I'd ever made, from back in VANILLA.

So now I'm two away from having full caps on Horde side, and one is the monk I level with my wife. Were it not for the lack of shared WoW time anymore, I'd have probably gotten the monk higher.

Employment sort of jacked with things, but I think progress can resume.

10+ Year Old Account
    12. Finished in previous year. Actually after BK it isnt hard process with all this nerfs and heirlooms. And u can up all chars in 2 month maximum if stop with raiding.
    Maybe will make more later because sometimes I need specific class for both races. Anyway its bring some fun when u cleared pve content or do not hardly push pve at all.

p.s. also know at least 1 person with 22. Just all classes for both races.

Deleted
    I've had every class + an extra DK & warrior at 90 since about 4 months ago. That's what happens when you get a few months of unemployment! Shame there is no achievement for it, or a title "the No-Lifer"

I think asking if "anyone [else]" has done this is a bit much. Of course other people have all classes at level 90. Many people in my guild leveled all to 90 before the XP nerf. Getting all classes to 90, especially at this point, is no feat.
    Last edited by Everett; 2013-09-17 at 05:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    11 level 90's one of each class, all on one server and all in ToT gear. Now gearing up for SoO
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

Quote Originally Posted by chipie2206 View Post
    Hiya

I wanted to open a thread to see if anyone has accomplished what I managed to do yesterday. I finally got my rogue to level 90 and that now completes my aim to have every available class at max level. Some may say this is a little sad and that I have too much time on my hands and this maybe true, but I still wanted to see how many other people had actually managed the same feat. I also think it is a little sad that there is no achievement in place for any more then having 5 levels 90's. I look forward to reading your replies.
    on the wow forums there's this one person who has 22 lvl 90s. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9793259608

Deleted
    2 long way to go then!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, I cant find the dates i'm after online anywhere, but my 11th 90 dinged the day after the 33% xp nerf ( she only had 300k to go anyway) and the 10th was the day before I think, which was a dk I left at 86 for months cos it bored me
    Although, my lot doesnt include a paladin. Back in tbc I think I created a 2 nd druid to level with a friend new to the game, made her my inscriptor, so couldnt bring myself to delete her :P
    So I have my old main as resto/boomkin and the 2nd as cat/beat
    The shitload of gear sets druids carried around in vanilla/tbc put me off having 1 druid do all specs....

I have 10 at 90 now ( all different classes) and my monk is at 89.30 but he is leveling from pet battles, and I took a break from them since 5.4

And they all have every slot filled with the new timeless island crap, even the monk has it waiting for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 7 level 90s myself. All of them are at least tyrannical geared (496+). Been trying to find a class that fits me and one I enjoy playing. Currently I'm sort of maining a rogue while main-alting a monk. Leveling a spriest aswell atm.

Level 90s I got are:
    Rogue
    Druid
    DK
    Mage
    Hunter
    Monk
    Paladin

I'm more of a melee guy, which is why I'm leveling a spriest so I can learn to properly fake cast and shit. I got a SHITTON of level 85s though.
    Druid
    Warrior
    Shaman
    Hunter
    Rogue
    DK
    Mage

Used to have a second level 85 druid, but I recently deleted it because I was never playing on it anyways and I already had a lvl 90 druid on that realm. I basically got 3 dks (my first DK who's lvl 81 atm, not planning on lvling him), 2 rogues, 2 hunters and 2 mages xD

Priest is the only class I have NEVER gotten above level 72.

Grats man, I'm on my 9th 90 of each class. I still have an 86 priest and 56 monk to finish off.

Deleted
    Got 18 at 90 yea i know
    There are like 2 of each healers (maybe i want to play some dps too) ...
    2 Hunters and 2 Locks (which i enjoy doing arenas with)
    1 of each other

So here it is :

2 druids
    2 monks
    1 rogue

2 pallies
    1 warrior
    1 dk

2 hunters
    2 shamans

1 mage
    2 locks
    2 priests

= 18

Do I have to say that i maxed professions on all of them too (only the primary ones)
    The secondary ones only on my main

And as of today they are all in 496 gear with 498 pvp weapon (i wanted to farm for Ashes and it took me less that expected to get it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chipie2206 View Post
    Hiya

I wanted to open a thread to see if anyone has accomplished what I managed to do yesterday. I finally got my rogue to level 90 and that now completes my aim to have every available class at max level. Some may say this is a little sad and that I have too much time on my hands and this maybe true, but I still wanted to see how many other people had actually managed the same feat. I also think it is a little sad that there is no achievement in place for any more then having 5 levels 90's. I look forward to reading your replies.
    Lol, I've had that accomplished for quite some time now :-P I've since leveled several others to 90 and deleted them. I get more fun out of leveling than I do at cap. But I keep one of each just because.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I started doing it in Cata just for fun. Got 5 to 85, then decided to work on a Rogue. I don't know what it is about Rogues, but I just don't like them. I can't seem to make it higher than level 40. Currently sitting on 5 90s. I had an 85 warrior and hunter, but I deleted them both because I didn't care much for the races they were and changed them. I'm finding it hard to get them back up 'cause of CRZ. I used to enjoy leveling. Not so much anymore.