Character Marking

I'm looking for an add-on that would allow me to place markers over the heads of my friends while in battlegrounds.

Honestly, I think its quite silly that the default interface doesn't allow for something like this - I feel that I should be able to mark spots, enemies and friendly targets in a way that would only be visible to myself rather than requiring a leadership role and make it visible to everyone.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Targetcharms is a good addon i've used to raid with. It just has the different icons on your screen and you just need to have something targeted and click the icon you want. There's also another one called 'raid flare key binding' which put down the 5 different color flags down using the same method. However i have no clue if said addons work in a bg or not.

Quote Originally Posted by wontonheroe View Post
    Targetcharms is a good addon i've used to raid with. It just has the different icons on your screen and you just need to have something targeted and click the icon you want. There's also another one called 'raid flare key binding' which put down the 5 different color flags down using the same method. However i have no clue if said addons work in a bg or not.
    Unless something has changed since I last used Tragetcharms years ago, Targetcharms just applies raid icons to targets. He's looking for something that is separate from raid icons, can be applied without any special raid assist or anything and can only been seen by him.

Basically just like Healers Have To Die does for enemy healers, but for any target he selects. So if he were to go into a BG with a friend he could mark that friend and be able to easily keep tabs on him and other people/the leader can't take the icon off of him.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 09:24 PM ----------

Ok I've been searching for about an hour for you since I also want an addon like this and this is what I found.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/l2target

You'll need to have NamePlates turned on since it applies to them. I'm not sure if this works for friendlies, I can't test right now but hopefully it does.
    Last edited by Assumi; 2013-03-17 at 08:56 PM.