Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Suggest me a gaming mouse.

Hello Champs.

I am going to buy a gaming mouse along other things, so my budget is quite low for it. The max I'll pay is ~ 30€ (40$ , 26£ ).

I believe the best option is the Logitech G400 by far.
    My other option was the G300, but since they cost the same on the web I'd go with the G400.

Could you suggest me other similar options to the G400 or even better?

Thank you.

(Btw, I know about the many posts related, but since prices change every month and we also get new hardware, I think it's good to update the question.)

Deleted
    Around that price point I'd say the Logitech G400 is the go to, maybe this one as an alternative?

CM Storm Inferno £34

Deleted
    personally i use the medion md 85888. i like it because of the customisable weight and adjustable dpi plus its cheap (around £20 or less depending where you get it from) i've had it for years and it still works perfectly very durable. and i know there are better branded products out there before someone qq's that this is cheap generic bulls**t but its what has worked for me and i doubt that at the price you can find something better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aginorr View Post
    personally i use the medion md 85888. i like it because of the customisable weight and adjustable dpi plus its cheap (around £20 or less depending where you get it from) i've had it for years and it still works perfectly very durable. and i know there are better branded products out there before someone qq's that this is cheap generic bulls**t but its what has worked for me and i doubt that at the price you can find something better

I've been using a plain simply microsoft mouse for 6 years. Brand usually means nothing for me

Thank you guys, will have those in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know about you but i use a basic logitech mouse but my gameing rig is hie standerd but if your looking for a highstanderd mouse i would go with Logitech® G400 Gaming Mouse its only 50 dollars.

But the downside is is that its only a internet dealer.

Deleted
    You can't really go wrong with a Logitech mouse. I have had my MX510 for like 9 years now, using it on and off, and the only reason why I had to change it was because the plastic pads on the bottom were completly worn off.

Deleted
    Can't argue with the G400. I've been using Logitech mice alongside Razer ones for years, and whilst neither have been particularly bad, the Logitech mice have never failed me.

They have my full recommendation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. Seems like the G400 is definitely the best choice.