Deleted

The general Yogscast Minecraft series discussion thread

Well, since the Yogscast are currently one of the biggest Minecraft players on Youtube, with their adventure maps, their Tekkit and Voltz series and their Shadows of Israphel series (which is MiA, but still one of the best Minecraft let's plays so far). So, this thread is to discuss them, their videos and their casters.

Personally, I've watched every Tekkit episode of the main channel, every Tekkit episode of Duncan, every Tekkit episode of Rythian, and I'm currently working my way through Sips and Sjin. I've also watched the entire Shadows of Israphel series. Great series, although I'm hoping they'll continue it someday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh mine craft kind of died of in the late 2012 and early 2013. I mean there is allot of servers that have allot of people playing but ever since they released it on Xbox it kinda died off.

But to stay on topic yogscast is pretty great with all its minecraft series and like you said why the hell is Israphel series series gone i mean it was a pretty good series and i hope they bring it back i really do.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    Eh mine craft kind of died of in the late 2012 and early 2013. I mean there is allot of servers that have allot of people playing but ever since they released it on Xbox it kinda died off.

But to stay on topic yogscast is pretty great with all its minecraft series and like you said why the hell is Israphel series series gone i mean it was a pretty good series and i hope they bring it back i really do.

Not sure where you are getting this from? Minecraft is very much alive.

Trust me if it was dying off yogscast would move on to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    Eh mine craft kind of died of in the late 2012 and early 2013.
    Yeah..... No...

What do you mean it died off ? you even say later in your post that alot of people still play.

I dont think Minecraft will die off for a long, long time.
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I've also watched the entire Shadows of Israphel series. Great series, although I'm hoping they'll continue it someday.
    Maybe someday they will, but I wouldn't count on it honestly. Everything I have seen from the official Yogscast members, they basically got fed up with the thousands of posts/comments downright demanding they continue the series (and then bitching about stupid things they thought the guys did or didn't do during an episode). Even when they brought it back last year and it was going to be every Friday, it only lasted a few weeks because people followed the same stupid behavior

I started watching Simon and Lewis back when it was just them during the early times of the Cata beta and I love their video series. Sjin's Let's Build inspired me to build a huge city from the ground up without the use of the building mods out there.
    Also love watching the stuff Sips releases, but for some reason I like this regular game series more than the Minecraft, but whatever gets uploaded I check out.

I wonder if it is a possibility that they are delaying the SoI series for their own Yogventures game and use it as a means to generate a large amount of sales