Question Back to wow, after 3 months

Hello guys(and girls) I'm back to wow after a 3-4 month break, i was semi-hardcore back then. So I really want to play at "high lvls" again.

I made a few questions, if you guys can help me....

Currently what's the best dps spec on real fights, not just simcraft bullshit.

What is the hardest class to a warlock face on pvp?

Do pugs invite warlocks to raids on 5.2?

Anyone here has the green fire? I was so hyped by it before i left D:

Other questions i believe i can figure out alone. Thanks
    Last edited by Zharradan; 2013-03-16 at 08:21 PM. Reason: grammar

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes a few of us have green fire (but it is HARD!)

all 3 lock specs are pretty even at the minute, with each spec being best for at least some of the fights this tier. i dontknow about pugs, on my server pugs are a thing of the past .
    Last edited by Viggers; 2013-03-16 at 10:04 PM.

I'd say warlocks are overall in a good position right now. You'll have no difficulties getting spots for pugs, regardless of what spec you play. We've been dethroned, but being middle of the pack / semihigh isn't bad.

And the green fire rocks.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Your pvp counters depend on spec.

thanks for the answers.

I am just sort of toying with the idea of coming back. I quit before MoP (Pandas turned me off, still do) but I'm kind of curious now as to how the world is different. I was always a demo lock before and I'll be honest all the post-5.0 changes seem very overwhelming to walk my way through now. The sheer amount of abilities even keeps me wondering if I can even keep track of that many keybinds. I'm just curious as to the play-style differences between the 3 specs now. When I left Demo was basically the steamroller with a complex rotation but high reward if done well (especially for burning through 5-mans), affliction was all timer and moderation of dots, and destro was big burst and lagged behind the other 2 in dps output. Is this essentially still the same just with different buttons now?