Talking Your MMORPG "Home"

Hey everybody, been thinking alot about MMORPGs recently (mostly because i can't PLAY any right now....stupid laptop), and I got to thinking about what MMORPGs really are; worlds.

An mmorpg is a world, no matter how old (EQ2, DDO, WoW) or new (GW2, TERA, TESO) and i think we as gamers tend to forget about that after awhile. I mean think about it, what made us start playing MMORPGs in the first place? The world! We jumped in and saw the world and we were blown away.

So, i decided to ask, what would be your "home" mmorpg? LIke idc how many mmorpgs you play, but which mmorpg makes you feel at home when you log in? And why?
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, only because of my guildies.

I'm a bit depressed at the moment that I can't really play much this week or next.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Um I defently have to pick Braxis From Star Craft 2 Those would be my home.

10+ Year Old Account
    early PSU or WoW during tbc

everything else just feels like a chore

Deleted
    WoW was my first MMO and the one i have played the Most.. though i can't get myself to play it after trying out new MMO's

i have grown bored of doing the same thing over and over for so many patches and i find the combat dull now that i have tried others

Though i would say WoW is my home MMO, it's the one i know most about and have played the most

EverQuest, despite the fact that I'v stopped playing it almost 9 years ago. It was the only MMO I've experienced where people banded together from the very start because it was so unforgiving and thus a tight-knit community was formed. Overall, I'd say it was a combination of the small community, environment/lore, and music that made it a very special game to anybody that was lucky enough to experience it at launch. It's something not many players will ever experience in MMOs nowadays, which is really too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though my first WoW acct. was back in Vanilla, and I got a bit into bc, it wasn't until I started playing on my current account in Wrath that I started playing an MMO seriously. So even though I find current WoW a better game from a mechanics standpoint (hell, ANY measurable standpoint imo), I always have a yearning to run circles in Dalaran, hoping that the next heroic will be Violet Hold which is still my favourite heroic, mainly because I like wave-style fights in games. Also, somewhat-random bosses!
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Wow because i grew up with that game (been playing since i was 9...yeah). I know that world inside and out :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Home? I suppose WoW is my home for now - with a particular love of TBC.

As far as being blown away / that sense of wonder or awesomeness, I have to go with the original NWN on AOL back in the early 90's. It was the first of its kind on any sort of large (lol 500 people at a time) scale - an alternate world with other "live" people in it.