View Poll Results: do you like these ideas?

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • yes

10 71.43%
  • no

1 7.14%
  • really couldn't care less

3 21.43%
    Deleted

New Minor glyph ideas. tell me what you think

I've been thinking that the minor glpyhs could do with something a bit more interesting and i think that maybe one of these would be a good idea.

Glyph of Feral Armor:
    Provides the armor pieces granted by incarnation to become permanent too all forms at all times. provides no combat advantages.

Glyph of Natures Allies:
    when Force of nature is cast it calls forth 3 treants/moonkin hatchlings/bear cubs/ferral kittens, to aid you in battle for 15 sec.

First one, no. Because of the model change it is important indication in PvP.
    second one, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    First one, no. Because of the model change it is important indication in PvP.
    second one, yes.
    what he said... althouh I would love to have armor all the time as a cosmetic change

btw.. wtf is wrong with the armor? a bear with armor should had a extra armor effect, not just special abilities... afteral its armor, conjured from the nether, but armor nevertheless :P
    and what about instead of the armor, we get some other effect, like a big enraged bear or some other thing that makes more sense from the form to output above regular levels... this isn't transformers, where you add armor to the megazord and it will become super effective LOL /random rant off

I rather see something that can stylish us trolls since we look so stupid in cat/bear form

15+ Year Old Account
    baby kittens? yes pleaze
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    like a bawz