Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Im pretty sure shrukien toss alone can outdps second wind.
    Nope. It cannot

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Nope. It cannot
    Yes it can. If you personally aren't able to, it's either because you don't know how to damage as a rogue, or there's a massive gear difference between you and the warriors you're versing.

Or all these rogues are bitching because they think they should be able to burst a warrior 100-0 through die by the sword, rallying cry, shield wall, defensive stance and second wind. Oh wait, they already can.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Nope. It cannot
    You realize how crap second wind is now that battle fatigue is 30% right? With an ms effect on top of that its not even good anymore. I havent played my war since 5.2 but conversion is the same % on my dk and at 410k life it ticks for like 7k per second with an MS effect up which is roughly the same as second wind will be.

Deleted
    Zerg with defcds till 2nd wind.
    Pop blades and nuke till dead.
    profit.

Works 98% of the time for me.

And yes, ST can outdps 2nd wind. Just tried it in a duel on a full malev gear warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Yes it can. If you personally aren't able to, it's either because you don't know how to damage as a rogue, or there's a massive gear difference between you and the warriors you're versing.

Or all these rogues are bitching because they think they should be able to burst a warrior 100-0 through die by the sword, rallying cry, shield wall, defensive stance and second wind. Oh wait, they already can.
    Dude. Whether or not I know how to damage as a rogue has NOTHING to do with spamming shuriken toss. Which cannot dps through a geared warriors mitigation and second wind. I Just tested it on a honor geared malevolent warrior at max range. Even with the auto attacks he just hovered around 20-30 percent.

---------- Post added 2013-03-17 at 08:16 PM ----------

Dude. Whether or not I know how to damage as a rogue has NOTHING to do with spamming shuriken toss. Which cannot dps through a geared warriors mitigation and second wind. I Just tested it on a honor geared malevolent warrior at max range. Even with the auto attacks he just hovered around 20-30 percent.
    Ok I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I just tested free casting against a full malev warrior and I did get his hp to zero quite easily. BUT... shuriken toss is pretty OP right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the OP just figured out what button to spam to win.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Wow, what a discussion this topic brought up, afterall i did admit defeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Sounds like the OP just figured out what button to spam to win.
    I agree.

Thread should have been locked before it got to 2nd page.

Quote Originally Posted by Zots View Post
    I agree.

Thread should have been locked before it got to 2nd page.
    Forum Nazi much? HEIL!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Like I said, a healer can outdps second wind. Rogues should not and DO NOT need cds to outdps second wind + defensive stance. If you do, it's blatantly obvious that the rogue playstyle is over your head and you don't know how to pool energy for your non-cd "burst".
    Get some gear if healers outdps your 2nd wind.

Deleted
    I play both classes. No problem with second wind, least of all as Assassination.
    What was really op about second wind was it's combination of benefiting from pvppower and using it in conjunction with pre-nerf defensive stance. You could turtle pretty much any dps back then.

He never said 35 percent. But if he did mean at 35 percent I suppose he's correct.
    Since this is a thread about getting past second wind, which only kicks in at 35%, I'm pretty sure that it is implied.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Full Energy Shadow Dance, you should have 0 problems getting through 2nd wind. Should be dead in a cheapshot.

Now if he trinkets the stun, then stuns you, then disarms you, then leap kites you, then shield walls, then die by the swords, then Rallying Crys, then health stones, then health pots. Yeah I can see you not killing him; but thats hardly 2nd wind.
    Gotta agree with Korgoth here (which is a rarity), that you should be able to out dps his second wind. The only thing I could think of is if he's a Protection Warrior with defensive cooldowns up... but then his pressure on you wouldn't be very great. (I'm not very famililar with prot warriors, so correct me if I'm wrong)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    The resto druid im doing 3s with can spam 100k crit wraths with CDs up. Get some better healers if yours cant outdps 2nd wind.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    I'm talking about all players in full tyrannical gear (ala ptr).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15