Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmatrix View Post
    That's battle fatigue man. Reducing all your heals by 30% in pvp.
    Aye, i didnt think about it.
    Ehh, i wish there was a way to increase crit chance of Flash of Light then (apart from Supplication). Those 40k heals are...

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Priests and druids are super frustrating. As soon as they see Wings, it's just constant Fear and/or Roots + Shapeshift. Even with Freedom/movement increases...it's incredibly difficult to not waste your cooldowns.

I found that forcing an early trinket and then stunning + cooldowns is really the only way to burst someone down. This is my first season playing Ret in pvp, am I doing something wrong?
    If you can force CDs out of the person you're fighting without using yours then you're in a good spot.
    Easier said than done sometimes though. ._.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are you guys buying first with your CP? Im still using a blue cape so ill upgrade there.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    What are you guys buying first with your CP? Im still using a blue cape so ill upgrade there.
    Just upgrade the pieces need it the most.
    90% of my gear is 491, so I bought the couple pieces that were still 483.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezyr View Post
    Aye, i didnt think about it.
    Ehh, i wish there was a way to increase crit chance of Flash of Light then (apart from Supplication). Those 40k heals are...
    Yeh I still think bringing the old Last word would be a good change for ret survivability. Just limit it to self heals only.