Poll: Bigger Loot Pinata?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Bigger Loot Pinata: Morchok or Jin'rokh

Which is the bigger loot pinata?

Our guild 3 shot Morchok and we 2 shot Jin'rokh (First night on them both). At least Jin'rohk is more interesting haha.

Deleted
    Jin-rokh is way harder i dont even have words for those saying otherwise.

For your options, Morchok, but there are way bigger loot pinatas before these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    For your options, Morchok, but there are way bigger loot pinatas before these two.
    I don't really remember any... Loot Reaver and Lootship I guess, but I was sorta talking about first bosses of a raid. I suppose Loot Reaver counts, but Lootship had 2 bosses before it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I don't really remember any... Loot Reaver and Lootship I guess, but I was sorta talking about first bosses of a raid. I suppose Loot Reaver counts, but Lootship had 2 bosses before it.
    Don't forget Lootwalker.

Attumen/Rage Winterchill are two if you want bosses from the start of a raid :P

Onyxia is the flying loot pinata.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Wait.. morchok was a boss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Goblite View Post
    Wait.. morchok was a boss?
    Nah that's just a myth.

I don't understand the point of this thread. Is this just a sly way of pointing out that early bosses are designed to be accessible?

Morchok is the winner here. You couldn't really wipe the raid compared to Jin'rokh where 1 mistake and it's a wipe!
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I don't understand the point of this thread. Is this just a sly way of pointing out that early bosses are designed to be accessible?
    The point is both Morchok and Jinrokh were complete jokes difficulty wise and we're trying to figure out which one was more pathetically easy to down.

Morchok with out a doubt, my guild did one (two groups) runs in LFR first wing, then went ahead and oneshotted morchok from the skyies, when we got some gear from normal mode bosses we two-shotted Morchock HC.
    whats the point of the poll?
    to add in the fact, we have yet to kill jinrokh, due to having people issues atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Loot Reaver is imo the biggest loot pinata ever. He dropped tier and he was significantly easier than anything you had to do to access him (and yes skill wise he was easier than the heroic dungeon runs for attunement to the Eye too).
    Yeah but Void Reaver required you to clear two bosses worth of trash which usually took 45 minutes on its own. Combine that with the fact that trash spawned every 2 hours, and you only really got 1 hour or so of good solid attempts on him. Yes he was ridiculously easy, but if you had some people that couldn't perform he could still be frustrating.

I said Jin'rokh mostly because Morchok actually required some form of organization (such as who is going to soak crystals, etc). Jin'Rokh is just, stand in pools, kite lightning balls away, get out of pools. I was in a PUG yesterday where half the raid died and we still downed it. On Week 2 of the instance being available.

are we talking normal mode or heroic mode here?
    flame leviatan, easiest boss ever made..

thou tbh pretty much ever instance had an easy firstboss

the only first bosses i can think of that wasnt a loot pinata whould be razorgore, naj'entus, hydross, kalegos, omnitron defense system/magmaw and grand vizier sorlock.

Flame leviathan
    Gun ship

There was no raid wipe mechanic on Morchok. Easily him.

Deleted
    Neither of those was a loot pinata ^^

Atleast compared to fights like FL and Loot ship.