The thought consumes me. I cannot decide which!!
World of WarCraft 2
- All new graphics.
- Same continents and worlds + new ones, only this time, they are more according to scale and released over time, like in TESO.
- Set in the past or future, for new story lines.
- A fresh take on all features which often receive criticism, like raids and gear treadmills.
- An entirely new WarCraft RTS, on the same scale as StarCraft 2.
- Multiple expansions.
- Story lines which converge with and grow from old, current, and future WoW story lines.
- Massive focus on eSports-worthy online multiplayer gaming.