Can destro become top dps on most bosses in ToT !!??

I am tired of changing specs between every boss, can destro be a spec that does good damage in all bosses. Many people are praising it in this patch

You would probably do more damage with afflication than destro.

I just personally follow this since this data is complied from World Of Logs.
    http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overa...11100000000000
    Last edited by Holyshnikies; 2013-03-17 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Added raidbots link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holyshnikies View Post
    You would probably do more damage with afflication than destro.

I just personally follow this since this data is complied from World Of Logs.
    http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overa...11100000000000
    raidbots seems to imply some of the sample bias that plagued Warlocks last tier. look at what happens before/during/after the Corruption/Doom nerfs on the 12th of March. Affliction's theoretical DPS took a hit while Destro 'potential' theoretical DPS remained exactly the same; yet, Destruction average DPS according to raidbots plummeted and Affliction steadily increased. it looks as though those who were Demo and Destro swapped back to Affliction around the nerfs for whatever reason. I can tell Destro isn't being played too heavily, I'm getting top 50 ranks on some normal fights as Destro, and I'm a) heavily undergeared and b) not that great a player, which historically has been a good indicator to when a spec is being underplayed.

So long you can pad with havoc sure

Destro does not top dps, good players do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Micke View Post
    Destro does not top dps, good players do.
    This, you can do good damage on all encounters with any of the spec. If you're doing bad numbers, it's not because of your spec - changing that won't help.