Add comma to built-in combat log numbers

Is there any addon capable to format the built-in combat log numbers with comma separated? or display large numbers in k's (e.g. 150000 => 150k). So it's easier to read the log.

I would like to read the damages I took in a clean/simple way. The built-in combat log can filter all other messages which is exactly what I need. I've been using Recount/ Skada/ EavesDrop for combat logging. Though Recount/Skada are more like for statistics/summary. EavesDrop doesn't have filter, so usually whole bunch of AE damages to trash makes it hard to trace the damage I took. So if there's any addon that can enhance built-in combat log, please let me know as well. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by khumash View Post
    Is there any addon capable to format the built-in combat log numbers with comma separated? or display large numbers in k's (e.g. 150000 => 150k). So it's easier to read the log.

I would like to read the damages I took in a clean/simple way. The built-in combat log can filter all other messages which is exactly what I need. I've been using Recount/ Skada/ EavesDrop for combat logging. Though Recount/Skada are more like for statistics/summary. EavesDrop doesn't have filter, so usually whole bunch of AE damages to trash makes it hard to trace the damage I took. So if there's any addon that can enhance built-in combat log, please let me know as well. Thanks!
    Not sure how you would see Skada/Recount 'only' for statistical purposes.

Those are in fact the most usefull addons to see how much dmg you had incoming during a fight, how much was absorbed by you / shield ..whatever... everything, literaly everthing you want to know about you, the raid, or the NPC's you are fightring against when it comes to dmg/healing/absorbs, in and outgoing and so on.

You might need to learn to use them properly?
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I don't celebrate National Native Americans Welcomed Us With Open Arms and Helped Us Survive the First Winter That We Were Woefully Unprepared For and We Repaid Them By Taking Their Lands, Raping Their Women and Murdering Them Day....
    Several Indian tribes see this holiday as the beginning of a process by which they tragically lost their land, and their population was decimated. Every year Indians come together in Plymouth to commemorate their "national day of mourning."

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by khumash View Post

Dandraff's xCT+ or wait... in case I misunderstood and you're not talking about the scrolling combat text, Ketho Combatlog.

To clarify, I just want to see combat logs like this:

01:22:01 [Mob1] physical damage 150k to [you]
    01:22:18 [Mob1] frost ball 230k to [you]
    01:22:25 [Mob1] fireball 450k to [you]

1. Comabt log listed with timestamp.
    2. Filter all other messages, only shows the damage I took.
    3. Formatting the numbers (commas, unit in k).

With messages like this, it comes handy to know which skill/spell needs to watch out when tanking a mob. When suddenly losing huge amount of health, I want to track what was happened (from who, what skill, damage amount).

This has nothing to do with the "scrolling combat text", so no xCT+ in this case, nor Ketho Combatlog. I don't think Reocunt/Skada can list logs with timestamps. Hope this make the question more clear.
    Last edited by khumash; 2013-03-16 at 02:42 PM.

Eavesdrop is why I use to review things that hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    Eavesdrop is why I use to review things that hit me.
    As I mentioned above, Eavesdrop can't set up a filter to filter out my physical/spell damages. So usually there are dozens of messages I deal to mobs, which flush away the damage I take from mob.