Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Looking for a Addon(raid wide avail cooldowns)

Hey there

i am looking for a add-on that shows all avail raid cooldowns there is in my raid
    i have seen serveral vids of them where people uses them
    any1 know how this add-on is called

hope someone can helps me

Greets

The addon is called Telepathy.

Here's the link to the addon ^_^
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/telepathy

Another good one is oRA3 which might also be what you may be referring to.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ora3
    Last edited by LolFrank; 2013-03-17 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Additional Addon Post

As a RL I prefer Hermes, its highly configurable.

Quote Originally Posted by mOOwalker View Post
    As a RL I prefer Hermes, its highly configurable.
    This.... I prefer Hermes' customization.
    do what you feel.

I tried telepathy first but it requires all your raid members to get it and share their CDs with you. We didn't find it useful.
    Last edited by Royalite; 2013-03-23 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/blt-raid-cooldowns

If you're watching blood legion that is the addon they use.

I tried telepathy first but it requires all your raid members to get it and share their CDs with you. We didn't find it useful.
    That is NOT the addon we use, the person who is "maintaining" this so called BLT-Raid-Cooldowns does NOT have permission from the original author OR the Blood Legion guild to maintain this addon. Right in the codebase itself it clearly says "BL Raid Cooldown" - he simply didn't bother pulling out things like that and called it his own.

BL Raid Cooldown should be on curse sometime soon.
    Last edited by Affiniti; 2013-03-22 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    That is NOT the addon we use, the person who is "maintaining" this so called BLT-Raid-Cooldowns does NOT have permission from the original author OR the Blood Legion guild to maintain this addon. Right in the codebase itself it clearly says "BL Raid Cooldown" - he simply didn't bother pulling out things like that and called it his own.

Wow sorry didn't know that. I hope credit is given where credit is due. It is an awesome addon so can't wait to see the right one up.

whats the memory usage on this? If its not going to make my UI freeze once in a while I would love to use this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    whats the memory usage on this? If its not going to make my UI freeze once in a while I would love to use this.
    I'm not honestly sure, haven't ever had issues with it. Outside of raid with dummy frames showing it's sitting at 735KB

Deleted
    Any chance of some screenshots or a link to a video that uses it please? No idea what it looks like, would be nice to see.

Thanks.

EDIT: Does it look exactly the same as BLT Raid Cooldowns? Just noticed the other post.
    Last edited by mmoc6dac8cfd43; 2013-03-24 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoneknownasDave View Post
    Any chance of some screenshots or a link to a video that uses it please? No idea what it looks like, would be nice to see.

Thanks.

EDIT: Does it look exactly the same as BLT Raid Cooldowns? Just noticed the other post.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPy7tgOR2yw left side of the screen.

Deleted
    Looks great, thanks.

Great addon, just wondering if AG could be added to it at some point?
    Last edited by Gilthresa; 2013-03-25 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    Hermes is my addon of choice for this, BL one does pretty much exactly the same thing its just down to preference

I can't get Hermes to rescan/update after say a talent swap, anyone got success there?

On the topic of BLT raid cooldown, is it possible to make it display who's cd are available?

Deleted

:'(

Inspired from BloodLegion Raid Cooldowns. ElvUI greatly improve the core design.

First line of the description.

Yo I think That would be fine, I am going to probably rewrite the
    backend with a different library for inspection. cause mine is having
    issues and I dont really want to deal with it. I think im going to
    upload it on curse/wowace after. and i wouldnt mind adding another
    developer to help me with the main development since I am in Blood
    Legion, i know shocking right :x. and I havent really had enough time
    to focus on it solo with all the LOL RAIDING PROGRESSION.

-- Methylene
    Reply of Methylene when i ask him if we can put our modified version on WoWACE.

We change the name cause he say he gonna upload it on wowace later and we don't want to steal it.
    So no, we take credit for nothing, or if we do, it's not on purpose.
    We can add more credits, change the name or whatever you wants, we dont really care §

Btw, since we start to modify it from early Novembre 2012. We have change some lib (LibGroupInspect <3), and rewrite more than 50% of the original core.lua.

We just wants an addon that fit our need, we really don't care about e-fame or anything else.
    Last edited by mmoce91caa2815; 2013-04-04 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alogon View Post
    :'(

Inspired from BloodLegion Raid Cooldowns. ElvUI greatly improve the core design.

First line of the description.

Reply of Methylene when i ask him if we can put our modified version on WoWACE.

We change the name cause he say he gonna upload it on wowace later and we don't want to steal it.
    So no, we take credit for nothing, or if we do, it's not on purpose.
    We can add more credits, change the name or whatever you wants, we dont really care §

Btw, since we start to modify it from early Novembre 2012. We have change some lib (LibGroupInspect <3), and rewrite more than 50% of the original core.lua.

We just wants an addon that fit our need, we really don't care about e-fame or anything else.
    Meth of course never bothered to tell anyone this. Don't really care, just make sure to change the coding itself so it doesn't read as "Blood Legion" on it :P

Thanks for the upload on your addon. Is there a way to make the number overlay on the icons smaller outside of editing the addon manually?