Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Under the changed system, the client can render characters using the normal high res models, low res and much more generic model, and the just nameplates only. Players can set the number of characters to render with a model vs nameplates, as well as the quality of models to be used.
    Heh.. Battle of Nametags.. reminds me of Siege battles in AION. ^^

Automatic flight discovery was a fault from the get go, it's a good thing they remove it.
    Agreed. It's a case of "too convenient".

“Getting new gear is annoying. Cost of reforging, enchanting/gemming, transmogging (void storage all add up. Blah.” @Ghostcrawler
    We agree. Too much post-modification takes the fun out of getting a new piece. Need to work on that. (Source)
    I SO hope they work on that. I got a new weapon recently - and between enchanting that, enchanting the off-hand I got to go w/ it and reforging I dropped over 5k gold...Getting a new piece of gear shouldn't feel like such a penalty. I REALLY like the idea of reforging - but the cost of enchanting is just too damn high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moving to free to play would require it to be more successful than the current business model, which isn't the case right now.
    And lets hope that never happens.
    Aye mate

Fight looks boring. Sick of the whole kill these adds then kill the boss fights are so old and reused. You fight more of the adds in these boss fights than you do the actual boss now.

Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    Fight looks boring. Sick of the whole kill these adds then kill the boss fights are so old and reused. You fight more of the adds in these boss fights than you do the actual boss now.
    Whats another way to approach it? More tank&spank? More movement/clicking things? What are new mechanics which could actually be implemented into the game, not just wild crazy things that really couldnt be programmed into the game?

Deleted
    I wanna see that new Dwarf model

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Whats another way to approach it? More tank&spank? More movement/clicking things? What are new mechanics which could actually be implemented into the game, not just wild crazy things that really couldnt be programmed into the game?
    A boss with all D3 champion modifiers at once. Fun garuanteed.

twizzcast: playing alts is just something for times youve got nothing to do? What if people just like to play multiple classes
    But, making a main take 100% and all of the alts 0% means you're not actually playing an alt. Needs to be somewhere in the middle. (Source)
    The point was that we can't offer mains 20% of the content so that folks with 5 characters would have 100% of the content. (Source)
    Lie peoples simply ask to reduce the time riquired to manage alts and everything necessary to do it was already in game,
    1) boa flight book buyable when your first char reach 90
    2) heirloom upgradable to 90 with restriction to have at last one char already to 90
    3) boa tabards for rep championing in dungeon requiring your main to be exalted to buy them
    this remove nothing from how much contents your main has and don't remove thing you need to do in order to play alts.

They should make flight point unlocks account wide, that way player's will have the discovery aspect for one character and not have to ride down the others, some of which put areas basically off limits or not worth the time (Gadgetzan for alliance is annoying as all get out)

Now in my guild we found that people are just sitting in queue and not bothering to quest at some levels because travel time makes it not worthwhile. With heirlooms and LFD some found it faster to queue than to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Who gives a shit about the stinking dwarfs? I want to see Humans, Night Elves, Draenei and Blood Elves. Oh and the Forsaken cause I can't stand them.

Actually those are my favorites, I want to see them all.

Gimme gimme GIMME!!!
    I give many shits about Dwarves and their new models!
    You can keep your disgusting 'pretty-female' races, GIVE ME TEXTURED BEARDS!

slime

Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    I SO hope they work on that. I got a new weapon recently - and between enchanting that, enchanting the off-hand I got to go w/ it and reforging I dropped over 5k gold...Getting a new piece of gear shouldn't feel like such a penalty. I REALLY like the idea of reforging - but the cost of enchanting is just too damn high.
    Point being? I make 5k gold in about a week (that's slow) by just doing some dungeons, scenarios, dailys and raiding. Prices of enchants are fine, it's not like you change gear every day 5 times, let alone weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Blizzard can now plan for the next expansion far enough ahead to put some seeds of what is to come in the current story.
    This pretty much confirms that the next expansion is Burning Legion related. So many hints everywhere, even the new TCG card is basically a Legion expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I wanna see that new Dwarf model
    Me to!

Hope it's not to pretty though, leave my manliness alone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Holy crap, are they serious? the FP change is horrible. Yes, it was convenient, but now, people will level through dungeons even more, since doing dungeons will be like domino effect. Do 3 or 4 dungs and you completely outlevel your current zone, so you have to ride through atleast one zone... and in the meantime, you que and do another dungeon or three... and by the time you get there, you outlevel the new zone again, I guess population in Orgrimmar was too low sine Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The reason the faces are that way is because they're so detailed.

On old models, you could stick eyes and eyebrows any old place, because the faces were fairly static. Pandaren eyebrows and other facial features basically HAVE to sit where they do, as they would otherwise not synch up with the complex eyebrow/mouth animations.
    Even then, the old faces were all identical skulls with different face lines drawn on, no different than fur patterns. The differences between the old faces is no deeper than the pandaren ones, but people love to fool themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Me to!

Hope it's not to pretty though, leave my manliness alone!
    "MMORPG: As long as my Dwarf looks prettier. That’s a good thing. Greg: It is coming, and the new dwarf is very pretty."

I think this might be aimed at fem dorfs, who lets face it, could use some love. I'd actually play one if she looked pretty.

Not having automatic flight points is pretty stupid. It is like going to the airport to buy a ticket to New York and then the person at the counter saying, "Have you been there before? No? In that case, sorry, we don't know where that is either."

Quote Originally Posted by maulgryve View Post
    Not having automatic flight points is pretty stupid. It is like going to the airport to buy a ticket to New York and then the person at the counter saying, "Have you been there before? No? In that case, sorry, we don't know where that is either."
    Except the real world doesn't have a mission to make you a traveller. Blizzard's mission with MoP is to get people out in the world more and they want you to roam and discover first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    "MMORPG: As long as my Dwarf looks prettier. That’s a good thing. Greg: It is coming, and the new dwarf is very pretty."

I think this might be aimed at fem dorfs, who lets face it, could use some love. I'd actually play one if she looked pretty.
    They do look pretty, they look perfectly appropriate as a female dwarf... If they made fem-dwarves as sexualized as say female blood elves, they better be offering me free race changes.