Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    "MMORPG: As long as my Dwarf looks prettier. That’s a good thing. Greg: It is coming, and the new dwarf is very pretty."

    I think this might be aimed at fem dorfs, who lets face it, could use some love. I'd actually play one if she looked pretty.
    They do look pretty, they look perfectly appropriate as a female dwarf... If they made fem-dwarves as sexualized as say female blood elves, they better be offering me free race changes.

  2. #42
    Pandaren Monk ZeroWashu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Except the real world doesn't have a mission to make you a traveller. Blizzard's mission with MoP is to get people out in the world more and they want you to roam and discover first.

    Then keep that model in the current expansion areas only.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Then keep that model in the current expansion areas only.
    As I've been saying, the FP thing has never been that big of a deal. Did things before that way. Was an added convenience to get past those levels on alts so we can get to where the real action is (level 90), but it not that big of a deal either way.

    I just hate the incivility towards those that did like things like that and are expressing that they are sad to see it go. They might be willing to compromise or whatever, but when any amount of objection to the change is met with "learn2play casual noob" or e-peen flexing, it just gets useless to bother to try to say what experience in the game you have or that you're willing to meet halfway and give them a good suggestion to let them have their cake and eat it to.

    No in between for them. It's either have everything or nothing. It's either hardcore elitist or noobie casual.

    Personally, I wouldn't mind the FP discoveries being account wide, but I fear that even THAT suggestion would lead to an elitist war about how I should just deal with things the way THEY want it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 05:33 PM ----------

    I don't like the Blacksmithing changes, because it dumbs down another aspect of the game. Farming old ore was easy anyway
    Usually players use "dumbing down" to mean less skill required not less time commitment.
    Holy shit, I think I read something from GC that finally made a TON of sense. In fact, that about sums up the entire argument. Way to shut that entire strawman argument down, GC. Seriously, proud of that.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Then keep that model in the current expansion areas only.
    Really? If it is such a chore and and so time consuming to play the game, then why play at all?
    I swear i will never understand why so many people want the game to play it for them, to automatically get flight points, to automatically finish quests or be sent to each objective directly, to get the right loot on every drop. Its not a game if it does it all for you.

    They said from the very begining it was an unintended bug and they were working on it. You wern't meant to have it in the first place. You dealt with it up until this bug happened and now its a big issue that they fix it? Bleh..

  5. #45
    Mechagnome Ickabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The place with the thing.
    Posts
    535
    Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    They do look pretty, they look perfectly appropriate as a female dwarf... If they made fem-dwarves as sexualized as say female blood elves, they better be offering me free race changes.
    I'm not saying they need to be sexualized. But they could definitely use some cleaning up.
    Follow me on Twitter!

  6. #46
    lol, nameplates in bgs?
    real men used to bring the Northrend world server down, lagging and spamming as hard as possible in wintergrasp, good times!

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Blizzard can now plan for the next expansion far enough ahead to put some seeds of what is to come in the current story.
    This pretty much confirms that the next expansion is Burning Legion related. So many hints everywhere, even the new TCG card is basically a Legion expansion.
    Then it is a good news. Burning Legion will be my favorite expansion, becose thats how we can finnaly defeat Sargeas! I wanna defeat him so much!!

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 05:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I'm not saying they need to be sexualized. But they could definitely use some cleaning up.
    Dwarfs will never be sexy, becuse dwarf is a dwarf, no matter, how many times they re-build them..

  8. #48
    That Blood Legion girl needs to get a grip...

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Except the real world doesn't have a mission to make you a traveller. Blizzard's mission with MoP is to get people out in the world more and they want you to roam and discover first.
    noone is gonna roam around during leveling, if its extremely incovenient to get from org to feralas, if you leveled through dungeons. if anything, people will sit in org MORE and que for dung MORE, not less.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 03:35 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by TenkoTAiLS View Post
    Really? If it is such a chore and and so time consuming to play the game, then why play at all?
    I swear i will never understand why so many people want the game to play it for them, to automatically get flight points, to automatically finish quests or be sent to each objective directly, to get the right loot on every drop. Its not a game if it does it all for you.

    They said from the very begining it was an unintended bug and they were working on it. You wern't meant to have it in the first place. You dealt with it up until this bug happened and now its a big issue that they fix it? Bleh..
    bug, that has been in game for several years before they could fix it? sure, Ill buy that.

    but you dont realize the impact that its going to have on leveling, especially the 1-70, which is very quick, but you dont have quick mount. If you dont have FPs, most people are just gonna que for dung, instead of running halfway across the world on foot/on slow flyier. If they actually wanted to bring people into the world for leveling, they should have brought back the original idea of discovering dungeons before you can que for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •