How long did it take you to level an alt to 90?

it took me a month to level my alt.
    i usually play only 1 - 2 hours a day and sometimes on weekends i play more.
    but it took me a month. back in vanilla days i was in high school i played 6 hours a day after school and it took me 3 months to level to 60..

i have this friend who leveled his rogue in 5 days. with all heirlooms i might add..
    i find that pretty crazy.

how fast did you guys level your alts?

took me about 3 weeks i think, 2days 10hours played and i dinged yesterday
    Last edited by Faderade; 2013-03-18 at 12:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was in Germany (for launch) at the time for about 2 weeks and I leveled my main and alt (somewhat) parallel to each other and got my main to 90 in within the first week and my alt a week and a half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Know what, brain fart, this was a druid on another server (lol). Did it with no heirlooms, no guild perks. I leveled a feral druid to 1-85 in 101 hours with little screwing around and a pretty good grasp of the content. Add at least 15 more hours for 85-90 and you're looking at around 115 hours if you know what you're doing. I'm admittedly not a leveling expert, but that's a decent leveling time, imo. If you can play 2 hours a day...well, that's a lot of days. lol
    Last edited by foxHeart; 2013-03-17 at 11:15 PM.
    Look! Words!

Moved from EU to US and started playing after a long break (never played cata/mop).
    Hunter with no heirlooms, 0 gold, with lv25 guild perks, it took me ~1 day (total 5d19h) played per content (vanilla, tbc etc.) with pandaria taking the longest, and being agonizingly boring.
    This also includes mining/jc at max level.

Deleted
    I level 6, 90s in the first 2 weeks of the expansion by botting archeology in Kalimdor.

So didn't take long at all.

Deleted
    I had my monk alt at 90 three weeks after launch I think and a 2nd alt a month later (fresh toon lol).....yeah launch was a huge nerd fest for me

10+ Year Old Account
    My most recent alt was my Pally. Total played time from 1-90 was 113 hours (just under 5 days play time) spread out over 3 weeks and that included the profs.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 Weeks, 1 week from 1 to 85, 1 week 85 - 90, playing 7 hours a day minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done any fresh characters to 90 yet, just a bunch of level 85s and one 70something. Early levels don't take particularly long, though.

I have a friend who leveled two 90 monks. One cheated with RAF, but even the other one that he leveled regular-like was 90 in a couple weeks. I think he only had the chest/shoulder heirlooms, too. Maybe hat/cloak but definitely not pants, then.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Monks are cheats... so with heirloom + daily quest + three of Krol's elixirs + a friend who had lots of time on her hands, it took me 7 days to get to 90.

I never want to do this again.