Deleted

Frost mage burst rotation PvP

How do I maximize my damage while bursting in PvP? What I do now:

Frost Bomb > Trinket/Icy Veins > Deep > Frozen Orb > Frostbolt > Spam instants and maybe use alter time for more procs

Is there a better way to burst? Also, I've heard of mages using Frostjaw for even more burst and lockout, how can I add this in?

Deleted
    Frost bomb, frozen orb, when you have 2 fof and bf, trinket/icy veins, alter time, mirrors, 2x ice lance, 1x ffb, alter time, 2x ice lance, 1x ffb, after that deep freeze him and spam some ice lance and dead.

/\ Perfect.
    Also, if u need to move, use temporal shield, POM, blazing speed and stuff before AT as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemlikanz View Post
    /\ Perfect.
    Also, if u need to move, use temporal shield, POM, blazing speed and stuff before AT as well.
    Temporal shield in pvp..?

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    Frost bomb, frozen orb, when you have 2 fof and bf, trinket/icy veins, alter time, mirrors, 2x ice lance, 1x ffb, alter time, 2x ice lance, 1x ffb, after that deep freeze him and spam some ice lance and dead.
    I used to love opening on a target in arena out of invis when fireblast glyph still did max damage, quickest arena's ever

Quote Originally Posted by fyl View Post
    I would pop trinkets BEFORE the BF proc. IIRC, Frost Bomb damage is calculated upon detonation, so you could feasibly increase your burst potential right before it explodes.