Curious keyboard issue

Hello-

I just purchased and installed a roccat isku fx, a very slick gaming keyboard with some really nice features.

However tonight as I was playing WoW I noticed that I was having a strange behaviour while using the keyboard movement keys (WASDQE). When I released the Q key, I continued to strafe left a few strides. Also, when i pressed W and Q simultaneously, I ran diagonally, then strafed left for a few strides AFTER I released the keys. If I strafe left using Q, then immediate press the E key to strafe right, I don't move for a moment before strafing right.

When I reset my keybinds to strafe left with A and right with D, these behaviors goes away. This, however, is not a preferred solution, as I would like to key my movement keys as they are.

Anyone have any idea what might be going on here?

10+ Year Old Account
    it sounds like your keyboard lacks any kind of rollover, most games just use WSAD, so they probably didn't design it with Q and E in mind

I thought this could be an issue. Why, then, does this also occur when I ONLY press Q? My understanding of rollover was that it involved pressing multiple keys....

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 02:59 PM ----------

I think it is probably just a stuck key (even though the key board is new). When I am in a document, holding q down causes the normal character repeat behavior, but it continues when I release the key for several key strokes. This is the only key that does it.

Is this type of "sticky" behavior a known issue with membrane keyboards? I suspect it is, and probably just need to return the keyboard and get a new one. Anyone care to confirm this hypothesis?