Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    looks like Jay Wilson invented this quest ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Your problem is you believed the GM should've told you this.

1) GM's don't have access to know whether something is intended or not. They can only submit bug tickets (just like you can) and see where it goes
    2) The one that told you it wasn't a bug was just using information that was either A) Found out after multiple bug reports B) using wowhead or other sources C) Going by personal experience.

The point still stands that you didn't like the answer of being told to submit a bug report so you kept wasting GM's time on the matter till one just told you something (whether it was right or wrong). Ultimately you were hoping you would get a GM that would swap the belt out.

Our reading skills aren't bad, you are just trying to twist the situation into making it look like the GM's weren't doing their jobs when in fact they were. They were just not giving you the answer you seek. They told you it might be a bug and to report it and that's all they can do. You can keep petitioning, but after awhile you'll just get a GM who will give you an answer whether it's right or wrong just to stop you from spamming them.

Well, I guess they don't agree with you, that I was spamming them. Seeing as one of them actually managed to give a clear reply. Also, your personal opinion on how the GM's should have reacted or how I should have reacted, does not make it the right way by any means. So get off your high horse and don't just assume to know what I wrote in the ticket or what I was hoping for or not. Cause clearly you don't know that.

1. Yes, I do think they first 2 GM's should have known what the third GM clearly knew and clearly the third GM could do more than just telling me to submit a bug report.

2. Your personal experience does again not make it the truth or a fact.

The point still stands, that because you think you know, what I was thinking in the giving situation, you feel that you can get off by stating the facts in this case. Clearly you fail at both.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    You didn't see I edited my post did you?

Cause I added that, after I talked to a GM who wasn't completely retarded. I assumed it worked like with satchels from world bosses and therefore opened a ticket. The issue however, was that I just couldn't get a clear reply until the third GM I spoke to finally bothered actually reading my ticket.
    My last ticket (council loot bug) went for 5 bounces before I could get a non copied and pasted answer from a GM, took 3 days for each bounce. Just to be told "sorry we won't do anything" about lost loot.

I have always been an advocate of Blizzard never received bad customer support in 6+ years, but recently, they have taken a huge leap to the worst.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Your problem is you believed the GM should've told you this.

1) GM's don't have access to know whether something is intended or not. They can only submit bug tickets (just like you can) and see where it goes
    2) The one that told you it wasn't a bug was just using information that was either A) Found out after multiple bug reports B) using wowhead or other sources C) Going by personal experience.

The point still stands that you didn't like the answer of being told to submit a bug report so you kept wasting GM's time on the matter till one just told you something (whether it was right or wrong). Ultimately you were hoping you would get a GM that would swap the belt out.

Our reading skills aren't bad, you are just trying to twist the situation into making it look like the GM's weren't doing their jobs when in fact they were. They were just not giving you the answer you seek. They told you it might be a bug and to report it and that's all they can do. You can keep petitioning, but after awhile you'll just get a GM who will give you an answer whether it's right or wrong just to stop you from spamming them.
    GMs without full access should be able to escalate tickets to the next support tier then respond to you on a proper manner. That is how customer support should work. GMs defaulting to "Please submit a bug report" and a template answer is POOR customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGamer View Post
    My last ticket (council loot bug) went for 5 bounces before I could get a non copied and pasted answer from a GM, took 3 days for each bounce. Just to be told "sorry we won't do anything" about lost loot.
    We had the same bug and the first GM I got in contact with just told me what kind of token he could see and asked who should get it. Our druid got it in his mail.

Seems like customer support is a bit random (we're on EU, don't know how the things are on the other side of the pond).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    We had the same bug and the first GM I got in contact with just told me what kind of token he could see and asked who should get it. Our druid got it in his mail.

Seems like customer support is a bit random (we're on EU, don't know how the things are on the other side of the pond).
    It's a flip of a coin. I've had GMs that are extraordinarily helpful and make sure your issue is resolved before they leave, and some who simply ask what the issue was and then close the ticket and leave me to submit a report.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    It's a flip of a coin. I've had GMs that are extraordinarily helpful and make sure your issue is resolved before they leave, and some who simply ask what the issue was and then close the ticket and leave me to submit a report.
    It is indeed very random, what sort of GM's you get. I've had great GM's in the past, GM's who'd go the extra mile to help you and I've had morons as well. Too bad not all of them have the same standards. It's not about whether you get what you want or not, it's more often than not about how the information is being passed on.

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    It is indeed very random, what sort of GM's you get. I've had great GM's in the past, GM's who'd go the extra mile to help you and I've had morons as well. Too bad not all of them have the same standards. It's not about whether you get what you want or not, it's more often than not about how the information is being passed on.
    So we should agree that Blizzard policy on training and evaluating their GM's is deficient. It shouldn't be random at all.

I had never before experienced any bad GM's before. What really bothered me this time (I know that usually after big patches support becomes slow) it always was reliable even if it took several days, Slow and Unreliable support is just the kind of thing that I can't stand from any provider not just Blizzard.

---------- Post added 2013-03-18 at 11:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post

My previous experiences with Blizzard were like that. Since MOP came out it's been just bad experiences one after another.