Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    IF you are playing 2v2 then the pressure you should be putting out on both players will force them defensive and you will get kills that way. I have won a lot of 2v2 games by tunneling the healer but keep spread damage on the dps and the healer just doesn't have time/gcd to top off the dps and then I can swap to the dps with a soulreaper/strang on healer and stack some sick necros on the dps and they normally go down.

In 3v3 play you are more relying on your teammate. There are two ways to go with your team, both DPS are spread pressure and you win from just sheer damage to the whole team, or you are spread pressure and your partner is just picking weak targets to finish off with burst. Both are very viable (first example would be affliLock/UDK second example would be UDK/hunter).

Necro stacking is an art as well. Don't listen to the people that tell you to just mindlessly use death runes on necro. You want to put up big necro stacks at the right time to get kills. If you are just putting up necros willy nilly then you will be running the healer out of mana and that is a perfectly viable strat for longer games. You have the ability though to get kills if you time necro stacks correctly. Get a player out of position and then necro stack him. Necro stack an already low player while heals are in CC. Necro stack a player after they blow their defensive CDs. Split DPS and necro stack the off target. etc. The point being saving up 4 death runes and two blood taps for necro goes a longer way than a steady stream of necros.

It takes practice. With the speed of games today the best thing you can do to learn is just to remember to take your time and plan your usage because if you panic and just hit whatever is available you will lose. Takes a lot of relying on your teammate's skill as well, but if you watch the good players they are pooling resources, holding cds, etc even while getting hurt because they know if they just waste stuff then they lose anyway. You will get better at being able to tell when you are really in trouble far ahead of when it actually happens the more you play. I know playing on my rdruid I have to tell my teammates sometimes to trust me when I tell them they are in trouble and need to fall back or play defensive because they don't think they are in trouble but I know what CDs I have and what is coming up CC wise and you can see the pain train from a mile away sometimes. Just play lots of games. Don't stop at cap each week. Keep playing even if you are losing.
    Great info, thank you. Will put to use tonight and report back! I have been more or less having success with the duration/stamina fights, wearing out heals by tunneling. I need to get better with strangulate/necrotic timing.

Deleted
    Good stuff man, this should help alot of people

Great thread, as a new DK this helps me alot!
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore