Balance Druid LF 3 night 25 man!

Like the title says I am looking for a 3 night guild for my balance druid. This is an alt that I've decided to make my main, on my spriest I am 8/12.

I am available most days of the week but I prefer a mon-wed or mon-thurs raid schedule. 3 or 4 hours a night is fine, but nothing past 2 am EST.

I prefer Horde, but I am not against alliance. Also I will NOT consider 10 mans, just a personal preference. Paid transfers are not expected but would help when considering alliance.

Previous raid exp is 8/16 heroic t14, I have been raiding since TBC and cleared everthing except heroic rag.

Armory link to my shadow priest us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Subst/advanced

Please feel free to add me to battletag or real id: subst#1909 or sprish07 at gmail dot com. Adding me on either of those let me know you are serious and not mindless guild spam left on this tread.
    Last edited by Subv; 2013-03-20 at 03:24 PM.

If you are at all interested in 10 mans.

[A] [Icecrown] Reign in Power 10 Man

Code:
    12/12 Normal Throne of Thunder
    www.reigninpower.com
    Contacts:

Shadaka
    Reail ID: Shadak#1881
    Steam: Shadak (on steam all day at work)
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...Reign+in+Power

Wreck
    Battletag: Wreck#1461
    Steam: Krasas

Who we are:

Reign in Power is a 10-man only Raiding Guild who cannot or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedule of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill end game content while not making WoW your second job, then we might be what you are looking for. The core of Reign in Power has raided together since Everquest and moved to World of Warcraft for launch. That being said the guild has very strong leadership and people that want to get the job done.

We formed this guild to take advantage of the "casual friendly" changes that were brought on during Wrath and even more improvements as we flow into Cata. We want gamers that want to log in for a raid not feel burden to log in for the 5th night raid like there job.

Who We Are Seeking
    People that want to keep climbing the ladder or progression MoP.

[code]High: Resto Shaman/Mistweaver/Holy Paladin

All Classes welcome to apply, Apply and earn a spot to raid.

Code:
    Raid Times 

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
    Thursday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
    Sunday: 9:00 pm - 1 am CST
    That is just 11 to 12 hours a week. We will run a very tight roster ranging from 10 to 13 people for raid members with the expectation that our members achieve near 100% attendance.

What We Expect

You are looking for a long-term commitment to the guild to raid near 100 percent of the time.
    You are aware of your surroundings and know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes and proper placements on fights.
    You understand that some fights are not just a dps race working as a team and killing the boss is more important that you living on the edge.
    You understand the advantages of a Council-based loot system.
    You act mature.

How to Apply

When filling out your application remember this is our first impression of you. Put as much into your app as you would playing the game. Show us that you know your class and what your roles are.

If you want to push end game content with a very motivated group of gamers fill out our application by going to www.reigninpower.com

You may contact me by email if you have any questions about the application process or the guild at shadak@reigninpower.com

Shadaka and Wreck

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there Subv,

I came across your post and think that South of Heaven would be able to quench your raiding thirst. South of Heaven is a US70 25 man team raiding on a nine hour week. You get an 8-years-stable guild with deep social ties and an easy schedule. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 9pm to 12am EST.

Details below:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551955847

If you're interested, you can add ashin#1840 to chat with our guild leader in game. I'd also suggest you head to sohguild.com and post an intro in our public forum. Please include current logs, link to armory, and a brief recap of current and past experience. We like personality, so be sure to include some information about yourself outside of game.

Cheers.

Hi Subv,
    Please see below:

<Riot> is recruiting for 25-man heroic raiding.
    Server: Gorefiend (PVE-EST)

About us:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

MoP Progression:
    Tier 15:
    Throne of the Thunder King 5/12 (25N)

Tier 14:
    Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6 (25 heroic), 6/6 (25N)
    Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 (25 norm)
    Heart of Fear 2/6 (25 heroic), 6/6 (25N)

Cata:
    Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
    Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.

Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
    We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes :
    • 1 Warlock
    • 1 Mage
    • 1 Elemental Shaman
    • 1 Healer (Priest, druid or MW Monk)

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):
    • Wednesday 8 - 12
    • Thursday 8 - 12
    • Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:
    • The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    • Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
    • Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion. Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    • No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    • We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    • Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria. Decent internet connection required.
    • We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ ) We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.
    If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.

Class needs as of 3/16/13:
    We have high needs for the following classes:
    - Hunter
    - Mage
    - Shaman(elemental, resto)
    - Druid(resto, balance)
    - Monk(heal)
    We have medium needs for the following classes:
    - priest(shadow, heal), deathnkights(dps, tank), druid(feral, tank), monk(tank), warlock, warrior(tank)
    It would be difficult for us to fit in another:
    - paladin(ret, tank)

Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.

Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.

Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
    Faction: Alliance
    Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
    Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30-10:30 PST, option Sun/Thurs
    Type: 25 man raiding
    Level: 25

Who we are:
    * Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
    * We value self-improvement and teamwork.
    * We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
    * Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
    * We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
    * Max guild level.

If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.

Raid hours, attendance, and loot:
    * We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
    * We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
    * We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
    * Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions.

Progression:
    A good site for raid progression is:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...s/Dawn+Eternal

The server:
    Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.

How to apply:
    Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:

[ul][li]http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5[/li][/ul]

or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.

If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Lostatsea, or Paragon, or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    [H][Arthas] <Static> 25m (Wed/Thur/Mon 8:45-12:30 EST)

T15:
    1/12 Heroic

T14:16/16
    HeroicUS #47 H:Sha of Fear

www.staticraid.com

RealID:
    virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    wowmmoftw@gmail.com
    Vicious#1889

We dont exactly meet your restrictions, but hopefull you'll still consider us!

10m US-22nd ranked <Been There Downed That>

What we need:
    Sham/druid DPS with healing offspec! Must play both well.

If you are a top 5% player then app, we are looking for the best of the best to push top 10US in 5.2.
    Logs Must be provided

<Been There Downed That> Is a guild 10m that started out cata strong with a t11 rank of US16th before disbanding. 5 of our top players and leaders came back together on US-Exodar raiding 4 days a week. 9-12 EST Mon-Thurs

We are looking for top caliber raiders who know their class inside and out and have extensive hard mode raiding experience.
    Visit www.beentheredownedthat.com to apply or add Levictus#1468

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a balance druid for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 16/16 tier 14 heroic modes and 2/12 tier 15 heroic modes (as of March 19th).

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier14_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/