Deleted

Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion vanishing?

Hey,

I've been farming the lock quest since patch hit and today it finally dropped but before i could loot it, it randomly vanishes? rode away then came back to see if it was that stupid bug but nope. I relogged but nope. I've connected a GM but do you think they'll give it me? or not?? :/

Had this discussion in another topic about a week ago, hopefully it can help you.

The tome is visible to all who are looting from that mob(assuming it was a rare), but only one person gets it. You likely saw the owner looting the tome.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnylove View Post
    Hey,

I've been farming the lock quest since patch hit and today it finally dropped but before i could loot it, it randomly vanishes? rode away then came back to see if it was that stupid bug but nope. I relogged but nope. I've connected a GM but do you think they'll give it me? or not?? :/
    Was there other people there fighting it? If so, more than likely one of them looted it.

I saw the same thing when I was fighting and it dropped and then only to find out the lock ended up having the faster click. Same happened with a warrior later.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Same happened with a warrior later.
    Well only Warlocks can loot it so that makes sense.

I found out the hard way that it can only be looted by one person... I am rather ticked off right now. It got looted by some guy who has no chance in hell of beating the quest any time soon. -.-

I got the second one i saw on the rare, after about 30 kills. The first one i saw it on the rare but i couldn't pick it up, a second lock came and looted it a few seconds later...

A little frustrating but it will drop eventually.

It's not 'fastest clicker'.

The Tome is assigned to ONE warlock during the fight.

If you couldn't loot it, then it wasn't meant for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandy View Post
    Well only Warlocks can loot it so that makes sense.
    No, anyone can loot it. Just if there is a lock there it prioritizes it to him. My comment you quoted was referring to just me and a warrior fighting the mob and the warrior got it even though I could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    I found out the hard way that it can only be looted by one person... I am rather ticked off right now. It got looted by some guy who has no chance in hell of beating the quest any time soon. -.-
    You don't know that. There are ppl at 475 ilvl beating it. You just want to tell yourself that so that you can be angrier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    It's not 'fastest clicker'.

The Tome is assigned to ONE warlock during the fight.

If you couldn't loot it, then it wasn't meant for you.
    This is correct. It doesn't matter how fast or slow you are, you'll only be able to loot the tome if it was assigned to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    No, anyone can loot it. Just if there is a lock there it prioritizes it to him. My comment you quoted was referring to just me and a warrior fighting the mob and the warrior got it even though I could see it.
    This is the first and only account in roughly 2 weeks that I've heard that anyone apart from a warlock can loot it. Trade should be filled with people trying to sell the Tome if this were the case. It's not, whatever you thought happened, didn;t actually happen. There must have been a Warlock present or the Warrior didn't actually loot the Tome, cause what you say is just not true.

i know.. im stuck with the tome and i cant sell it for the life of me

killed 160 rares and no tomes, then out of the blue got !!!THREE!!! Tomes from 3 consecutive Rares! Sold 2 for 55k each and used one xD
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

Deleted
    I have it now guys Thanks for replying

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    This is the first and only account in roughly 2 weeks that I've heard that anyone apart from a warlock can loot it. Trade should be filled with people trying to sell the Tome if this were the case. It's not, whatever you thought happened, didn;t actually happen. There must have been a Warlock present or the Warrior didn't actually loot the Tome, cause what you say is just not true.
    I'm sorry, but your incorrect. Anyone can loot the tome, just warlocks have priority. Reason it can be looted to anyone is because it is not Soulbound and can be sold via the AH.

https://theunderminejournal.com/item...dan&item=92426 -- There's just one realm (Picked the highest pop I knew of)

Also, I know it was myself and a warrior because the warrior was a friend of mine. No lock was even on the isle, so I'm not sure how an invisible lock hit the mob when there was none.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2013-03-19 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    You don't know that. There are ppl at 475 ilvl beating it. You just want to tell yourself that so that you can be angrier.
    When you play on a dead server, you discover who can play and who can't pretty darn fast.