[Music] Best Star Wars Theme

I was just listening to some Star Wars tracks on YT and I've started to wonder which of the themes from Star Wars soundtrack is considered the most popular/the best.

So here are the rules:
    1. Everyone can submit and name the theme with a clip from youtube and the time when the theme occurs(because we talk about themes, not tracks)
    2. Themes can be taken from everything that is connected with Star Wars universe, movies, games etc.
    3. After there are enough posts here, I'm gonna choose 15 ideas and put them in a poll.
    4. Sorry for my eng.
    5. Have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tall, and thin, with a bright red head but strike me once and I'm black instead...
    For my money it is "Pit of Karkoon / Sail Barge Assault", from Return of the Jedi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT34sc33q0A

There's great things about "Asteroid Chase", "Duel of the Fates", or "Imperial March" of course. Also the bulk of the "New Hope" soundtrack is just plain good music. But if I were to pick just one then it would be Sail Barge Assault, no question. It's got great buildup, explodes into heroic action, and ends with a fantastic, but not overplayed flourish.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't mind i post a video of the best scene in star wars

Maybe because I am only 21 and Episode 1 iwas my first Star Wars experience at the time. I had to go with Duel of Fates.
    The fast paced and flashy combat and Beautifull surroundings, made this scene one of the best of Star Wars.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is one of faves, its from empire strikes back and used in various scenes, when snow speeders are looking for luke and han at the start to lukes recovery in bespin. Theres some dodgy editing to the track but keeps all the best bits with the frantic pace

edit;

Also, had to add this (first 1:26 of the clip) as its epic! hairs on the back of your neck standing on end stuff :P when the millenium falcon get trapped in the tractor beam

Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2013-03-19 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    I think the one which had the most epic feeling for me was in Episode 3 when Order 66 was given and you see all the Jedi dying. Every time i hear that soundtrack i see them dying and imagine what it must have felt like, especially for Yoda, who felt everyone of his Comrades dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to beat the Imperial march
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Music for the battle of Endor

Music is so awesome when admiral ackbar says "ITS A TRAP"

As a kid i never wanted to be a jedi i always wanted to be a X-Wing pilot
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2013-03-19 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    Binay Sunset imo.

But allso the part where Luke Skywalker finally unleashes his rage on Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi;

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of good theme have already posted (like the Imperial March of course and Duel of the Fates). I also like the Throne Room theme :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=248ggPoK158

Even if it sounds a little like the 4th movement from the Symphony of New World from Antonin Dvorak (which is not a bad thing)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OBf8f55tU

I also like the love theme (Across the Stars) from Attack of the Clones :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_ZWnD40aA
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to like the music from the original best, in the sequels they over used the imperial march

the obvious signature tune is the award ceremony/throne room outro, and there's the big dramatic flourish when Obi Wan loses to Vader, and of course Empire has the big dramatic end theme as well

Deleted
    Clearly this is the best one:

I changed my mind this is the best star wars music ever

These are some badass posts