Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Ra'Sha's Sacrificial Dagger Hotfixed

They just hot fixed Ra'Sha's Sacrificial Dagger. Instead of being instant cast with 5 min CD, it's now has a 1 second channel ( can be used while moving ) and has 30 min CD. So sad, was fun and saved so many repair bills.

Lame Blizzard. I'd prefer them making you take durability loss and keeping the cool down, its great for mopping up a wipe in a raid.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ra'Sha's Sacrificial Dagger had an element of fun included with its addition to the game. This has since been hotfixed.

Deleted
    Yeah... So lame.. Shame on u Blizzard!! The dagger was fun idd with 5 min cd.. now it just sucks.. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah it sucks when they nerf fun things but did you really expect them to keep an item in game that essentially negates repair bills?

I am happy they hotfixed this, the item was clearly breaking the game and warranted immediate hotfixing.

what did it do pre fix?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    what did it do pre fix?
    OP said this, it was instant and had a 5 min CD, now it's 1 sec cast and 30 min CD. Sucks, because I just got it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edlike View Post
    yeah it sucks when they nerf fun things but did you really expect them to keep an item in game that essentially negates repair bills?
    Or they could've just fixed the item so it'd still cause durability damage, while keeping the 5 min CD.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    OP said this, it was instant and had a 5 min CD, now it's 1 sec cast and 30 min CD. Sucks, because I just got it.
    i know, i can read... But what the fuck did it do that had a 5 min CD?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Deleted
    Killed you....

Deleted
    Sometimes you got to believe that they intentionally add those items to the game just to nerf them later. This is just sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    It killed you in a spray of blood, instant cast, and allowed you to die - say if your raid was about to wipe - without incurring repair costs / durability damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Killed you....
    hmm, that seems fairly... useless. Other than the pure fun of just dropping dead to avoid certain stuff i suppose. i dont see why it got nerfed : /

Was just in a raid when I noticed this.

I used it twice in a period of 10 minutes. 2nd time I noticed the 30m CD and the cast-time. Lame.

hmm, that seems fairly... useless. Other than the pure fun of just dropping dead to avoid certain stuff i suppose. i dont see why it got nerfed : /
    When you suicide you don't take durability penalty. So basically free death, no repair. So I'm guessing they felt it was too powerful.

I mean, really? Repair Bills?
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

You killed yourself. People were using it to dodge repair bills, grief in dungeons, and deny others KBs. This is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sialanne View Post
    You killed yourself. People were using it to dodge repair bills, grief in dungeons, and deny others KBs. This is why we can't have nice things.
    "Cannot be used in arena/battleground/whatever". There. Fixed.
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    But then you wouldn't be able to mindfuck other players by suiciding when you've almost killed them...

Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    So suggest that to Blizzard. Just don't be a jerkoff about it, or else you get a suspension/ban, and your thread deleted.

It's a good thing I hate fun.