Deleted

[TV] Goosebumps (the old serie)

Who remembers that? That stuff was creepy and sometimes seriously messed up (for a kid I mean).

My older cousin and I would watch it as kids and we would be scared a little and ....brr...still you watched BECAUSE it was scary...

Of course this is one of many many intro's...

But as a kid, this stuff was pretty nerve wracking sometimes. :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Who remembers that? That stuff was creepy and sometimes seriously messed up (for a kid I mean).

My older cousin and I would watch it as kids and we would be scared a little and ....brr...still you watched BECAUSE it was scary...

Of course this is one of many many intro's...

But as a kid, this stuff was pretty nerve wracking sometimes. :P
    Was a great series! Me and my cousins used to always watch it together when I used to go over to their house. Good memories!
    (Demon Headmaster for the UK folks was similar/pretty cool too!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ermagerd Gersbermps mah fravrit berks
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2013-03-18 at 11:34 PM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have traumatized me for life...i can specifically remember one where two kids are actually a prince and princess and something about time travel and a hotel in america or something >.<

They built character though, imagine seeing something as scary as goosebumps or are you afraid of the dark on childrens shows now parents would protest , complain and riot in the streets to have it cancelled >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    They have traumatized me for life...i can specifically remember one where two kids are actually a prince and princess and something about time travel and a hotel in america or something >.<

They built character though, imagine seeing something as scary as goosebumps or are you afraid of the dark on childrens shows now parents would protest , complain and riot in the streets to have it cancelled >.<
    Indeed. I mean my 11 year old sister is a complete scaredy cat. :P

These days they would protest about it because some overprotective mother somewhere was complaining.

i loved that show although a few episodes were a bit cheesy. also really love its reboot/spiritual succesor the haunting hour on the hub which is pretty much the goosebumps and its also written by r.l stine
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved this T.V show... I think my favourite one had something to with a camera... maybe cos it was the only one I read AND saw on T.V.

Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Goosebumps and Freaky Stories.

YTV used to be the BEST tv station in Canada.

My childhood...I have a sad now.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I loved this T.V show... I think my favourite one had something to with a camera... maybe cos it was the only one I read AND saw on T.V.
    the one where when you take a picture of someone it sees the future?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there were a series of books as well not sure which was first. I read about all of them, and watched it frequently on fox kids as well here in NL

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the one where when you take a picture of someone it sees the future?
    YES, that is what it was! I loved it, my favourite goosebumps story.