Considering the following changes to horde racials for 6.0, do you think most Horde PvP hunters will still be rolling orc?
· Arcane Acuity is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike chance by 1%.
· Arcane Torrent now restores 20 Runic Power for Death Knights (up from 15 Runic Power), 1 Holy Power for Paladins, or 3% of mana for Mages, Priests, and Warlocks (up from 2% of Mana). Other parts of the ability remain unchanged.
· Time is Money now grants a 1% increase to Haste (up from only attack speed and spell haste).
· Axe Specialization has been removed (was 1% Expertise with axes).
· Command now increases pet damage by 1% (down from 2%).
· Hardiness now reduces the duration of Stun effects by 10% (down from 15%).
· Brawn is a new racial passive ability that increases Critical Strike bonus damage and healing done by 2%.
· Endurance now increases Stamina by an amount scaling with character level, instead of increasing Base Health by 5%.
· Berserking now increases Haste by 15% (down from 20%).
· Beast Slaying now increases XP earned from killing Beasts by 20%, instead of increasing damage dealt versus Beasts by 5%.
· Dead Eye has been removed (was 1% Expertise with ranged weapons).
· Will of the Forsaken’s cooldown has been increased to 3 minutes (up from 2 minutes).
Undead can now breathe underwater indefinitely