Tortos (Bat Timers)?

I didn't get a chance to check the exact timer on the bats that spawn, could anyone give an accurate time-frame in between the spawns?

I know bigwigs has this timer but DBM currently does not (the one that i'm using).

They tend to spawn either in the middle of rockfall, or shortly after.

An easy way to spot them is to sort of watch the entire room from a 'top-down' perspective. Assuming you've got your game set up in such a way that you can zoom out a decent distance, this helps you see where they spawn and helps you position yourself in the right spot when they land. At least that's what worked for me.

DBM has a timer, so update it.
    I'm a little confused about why they seem to constantly spawn at the end of the fight, might have something to do with his hp

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I'm a little confused about why they seem to constantly spawn at the end of the fight, might have something to do with his hp
    Killed him two times now, yet never noticed a DBM timer for them. I wonder if I simply have them turned off, as my DBM seems to be up to date.

my dbm didnt have a timer.. so perhaps there was a new update in last 2-3 days. the way i tanked was to make a macro to target vampiric bat and and see which healer they were flying to. so i could lay a dnd or outbeak + bb to grab threat.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Do you use the Alpha candidate? I couldn't find anything in that changelog saying anything about adding a bat timer.

dbm didnt have timer (as far as i know so far)

but bigwigs has timer for bats, we had our OT switching to bigwigs for this fight
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chitoh View Post
    Do you use the Alpha candidate? I couldn't find anything in that changelog saying anything about adding a bat timer.
    i use whatever version is from the curse client

Deleted
    What are you guys talking about? O.o
    They spawn after every stonebreath or wathevs that name is. You don't need a timer because you are already keeping an eye on the energy bar to interrupt the boss, the bats are coming down right after that.
    I may be wrong, but after 50+ wipes in two weeks on the boss I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    What are you guys talking about? O.o
    They spawn after every stonebreath or wathevs that name is. You don't need a timer because you are already keeping an eye on the energy bar to interrupt the boss, the bats are coming down right after that.
    I may be wrong, but after 50+ wipes in two weeks on the boss I'm pretty sure I'm not.
    Yep, this, you dont need a timer, Bats just spawn after each breath.

Summon bats are on a 45 second CD.
    Furious stone Breath is on a 45 second CD (approx, delayed by snapping bite and other casts).
    Call of tortos (turtles) are on a 60 second CD.
    Quake Stomp is on a 45 second CD.
    After reaching 20% hp, tortos calls turtles every 20 seconds instead of every 60 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    After reaching 20% hp, tortos calls turtles every 20 seconds instead of every 60 seconds.
    Thanks for the info. We're still investigating what's going on with this and looked into your tip. Unfortunately whilst the trigger point for timers going whack does at least appear to be 20%, they do not become 20 second timers at that point. They sure aren't 60s but they seem to vary between 12s and 28s. :/

Were you basing that off a combat log you recorded?
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not sure if this is known or if others noticed this, but is there also a large gap in the turtlespawns around this time? We were using 1 turtle for every breath and 1 for every bats, and suddenly ended up with no turtles around 15%. When this happened twice in a row, we just saved up some.