Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Because honor is a racial dissertation and not one that can be uniformly created to serve a multitude of races with different motivations for conquer.

I find it hard to believe this post was created without knowledge of this.

Because the Horde back then were races looking for a place to call home and a "family", for protection and to avoid hate. Still is, if not for Garrosh, but back then they sure did needed it and they still do.

That's why the Forsaken are with the Horde, because we accept them amongst us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because blizz needed another race for horde. There was no other reason behind it.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Because blizz needed another race for horde. There was no other reason behind it.
    To put it bluntly. I believe they also wanted to use Forsaken and Sylvanas after WC3. The lore surrounding them joining the Horde and staying in the Horde is a tad sketchy.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Foresaken were added to the Horde as redemption for the attrocities that Arthas, a former member of the Alliance, performed on them.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Keep it on topic and relevant to the discussion please guys, if you don't like the OP, don't post - if you think something is trolling, just report it and move on.

I wish all the factions would splinter away and form new factions - then have a massive 3 or 4 sided war.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavll View Post
    I wish all the factions would splinter away and form new factions - then have a massive 3 or 4 sided war.
    Should've been that way from the very start. Night elves and Forsaken have entirely different motivations from those of Alliance or Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to get notified whenever you open a thread? I'm kind of tired of always searching for threads started by you to get the best from the MMO-C forums...

Pragmatism. The Horde needs the Forsaken, and the Forsaken need the Horde. They have a very enemy-of-my-enemy relationship. That doesn't necessarily mean that either of them trusts the other further than they can respectively throw them.

The orcs never wanted the forsaken in the horde to begin with

It was the kind hearted tauren who persuaded thrall to let them in cause they felt they was good in them

Now the horde just let the forsaken do there own thing in that shit hole part in the northern kingdoms cause it keeps the alliance tied up and it gives them a strategic foothold in the northern kingdoms

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    It was the kind hearted tauren who persuaded thrall to let them in cause they felt they was good in them

Now the horde just let the forsaken do there own thing in that shit hole part in the northern kingdoms cause it keeps the alliance tied up and it gives them a strategic foothold in the northern kingdoms
    See now those are the two reasons they were allowed to join the Horde. Yet I don't think either worked.
    The Tauren apparently wanted to help them. Yet we never saw this at all. Why would Thrall want a asset in the EK's when he was all about peace and at the time had no reason to be interested in the EK's.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And another successful round of "Recognize a new Salandrin thread by the bias laden wording of the title!" goes to me! Yay!

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    See now those are the two reasons they were allowed to join the Horde. Yet I don't think either worked.
    The Tauren apparently wanted to help them. Yet we never saw this at all. Why would Thrall want a asset in the EK's when he was all about peace and at the time had no reason to be interested in the EK's.
    Well, there was the forsaken section under one of the rises in Thunderbluff, presumably that is where the Tauren and them were supposed to be working on stuff. Been a long time since I did those quests, and I fully went Alliance at the end of Wrath, so I don't know how the revamped Cata world treated that part.

As for Thrall in the northern EK, he's really just keeping a bit of a buffer having something on an adversaries turf without having to actively committing his own faction (orcs) to doing so. The Korkron presence in the Undercity wasn't until the Wrathgate events, after all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    The guys asking a legit discussion, (slightly biased but still), what makes me laugh is, you won't waste the time to read it, yet you took the time to bash and flame him, ironically, with no reason as you didn't read the post to see if he deserved it
    Cause i don't need to, in fact that's exactly what i was suggesting with my post. Also it takes less time to write a line of text than it takes to read 5.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-03-20 at 01:05 AM.

orcs and tauren treasure honor. the new horde by it's whole self treasures survival. that's what all horde members wanted when they joined the horde.

orcs wanted to survive in their new world with a bunch of people who wanted them dead. the darkspear trolls needed help to survive against murlocs and a sea witch. the tauren needed help surviving against centaur raids. the forsaken needed the horde's support to survive in a world where they were considered abominations that needed to die as fast as possible. the blood elves needed help surviving the trip to the promised land (netherstorm) to meet their leader (eventually their leader betrayed them and stuff). goblins joined the horde for survival and profit in the wake of the cataclysm that destroyed their homes.

they are bound solely by their will to live.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Although necessity and survival is correct, we can't overlook the Magatha factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    "Salandrin"

I wont even read this, waste of time, another deaf debate going to only one way, leading to nowhere.

Mod Edit: Please keep this on topic and don't make personal comments.
    Let's just forward a complaint to the moderators.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.