I wanna Mog Fist weapong and dagger to other 1handers

When can we XMog fist weapons and daggers to look like other 1Handers?

This is not Blizzard's official site We don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that was already possible? Haven't they implemented something like that with the latest patch?

The only restriction, I thought, was that you could only mog weapon types that you can actually wear.

Or were they only throwing the idea around in some blue post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    I thought that was already possible? Haven't they implemented something like that with the latest patch?

The only restriction, I thought, was that you could only mog weapon types that you can actually wear.

nope, you can with swords -> axes ect

but daggers can only be daggers and fists can only be fists

really sucks, i want my rogue to look cool but 100% of dagger models completely suck,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

really sucks, i want my rogue to look cool but 100% of dagger models completely suck,
    Oh okay... special case there. *notes down*

Kind of silly. Maybe animation problems?

Kind of, Seriss, 1h to 1h, 2h to 2h, with exceptions being daggers and fistweapons(they can only transmog to other daggers and fistweapons), and staffs and polearms are in a seperate class.

I would like to see fistweapons being added to the regular 1h transmog pool, but daggers is different, mainly because of the fact that, well, rogues using daggers, it would look rediculous if they would be able to transmog their daggers into maces or axes. Ever tried to backstab with a blunt object?

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by susaku View Post
    Kind of, Seriss, 1h to 1h, 2h to 2h, with exceptions being daggers and fistweapons(they can only transmog to other daggers and fistweapons), and staffs and polearms are in a seperate class.

I would like to see fistweapons being added to the regular 1h transmog pool, but daggers is different, mainly because of the fact that, well, rogues using daggers, it would look rediculous if they would be able to transmog their daggers into maces or axes. Ever tried to backstab with a blunt object?

maybe just allow daggers to swords then, its just annoying :P

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 10:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Oh okay... special case there. *notes down*

Kind of silly. Maybe animation problems?

yeah possibly, since mutilate is a unique animation, it may not work with swords/maces/axes. who knows!

Deleted
    Why can't Fist-Weapons and daggers be interchangeable like every other 1h weapon for transmog now?
    Animation technical limitation. Maybe someday.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...87003435151361

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    This is not Blizzard's official site We don't know.
    With blizzard staff here, responding and solving issues, its as close to official as it can get imo.
    Even zarhym is here

would be nice to implement things 100% vs use the excuse of limitations. but ToT has axes and maces, quick fix. Am also a developer but my Bosses are old school, and they live by "Leave no Options untouched""If we're going to do it, do it properly or leave" meaning 50% solution or sugar coating is not enough. But after also working at Fairfax Digital for 5yrs I learn is also bout $$$$Revenue$$$ vs Quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Papamidnyte View Post
    When can we XMog fist weapons and daggers to look like other 1Handers?
    I want tators and mash. When do we get tators and mash?

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 07:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Papamidnyte View Post
    would be nice to implement things 100% vs use the excuse of limitations. but ToT has axes and maces, quick fix. Am also a developer but my Bosses are old school, and they live by "Leave no Options untouched""If we're going to do it, do it properly or leave" meaning 50% solution or sugar coating is not enough. But after also working at Fairfax Digital for 5yrs I learn is also bout $$$$Revenue$$$ vs Quality.
    WOW is built on the tangled ruins of yesterday, it's a precarious mountain of old code they have to constantly deal with and build on top of, as a result simple changes like this end up causing any number of issues to be sorted out. And transmogging has always presented a large amount of aesthetic baggage for Blizzard about visual identity and choice in gear, it's not a matter of just letting anyone look anyway they want, no matter what class they are or spec, mogging was presented as a system with restrictions which would be played with and relaxed in places over time.
    Last edited by Yig; 2013-03-19 at 12:10 PM.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I want tators and mash. When do we get tators and mash?
    When you start mashin the mash, and tatorin the tators.

But seriously, it's quite simple why fists/daggers can't be moggered to other weapon types. It's a case of entirely different animations and would require more man-hours to code something they could use elsewhere.

I want a hide shoulder and hide enchant option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I want a hide shoulder and hide enchant option.
    I'd love both of these things too, I'd love to hide just one shoulder though

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it as much as everyone else

We also need hide enchant, and the ability to choose where 1h weps (mainly swords and axes, maces look wrong IMHO) sit when they are unused (the word has escaped me) This can't be too hard considering monks have it now.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28267#screenshots:id=12844

This dagger is pretty cool, huge as a sword, sheathes on the back. There is a blue version too.

I like Sargeras and Illidan daggers too...
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28267#screenshots:id=12844

This dagger is pretty cool, huge as a sword, sheathes on the back. There is a blue version too.

I like Sargeras and Illidan daggers too...
    That is a sword.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    That is a sword.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30787#screenshots:id=13772

linked the wrong one