Deleted

[Suggestion] Glyph of GoatK

Makes your guardian permanent, but it no more provides any buffs that it does atm(it would targetable snarable etc. and it would have like 70% of caster's health). And perhaps its attacks could procc seals and for ret art of war, for holy it could work like a healing stream totem and for prot it could provide like 5-10% flat damage reduction.

That way it could be situationally better without making glyph mandatory. It would make paladins bit more sustained and tune down burst by some. Your thoughts?

Deleted
    A CD is more skill requiring and mainly more fun than a passive skill. So I would just say, no.

Deleted
    also when the math has been done either the passive will pull ahead or the normal cooldown version.

i think it is abit to game changing for a minor glyph.

Deleted
    I ment it as major glyph, sorry for not being accuarate!

Deleted
    oh sorry.
    i guees it could work but still think it would be somthing like the glyph that makes your inc have longer duration but the benefit smaller, either it works or it dosn't.

I like the idea tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    also when the math has been done either the passive will pull ahead or the normal cooldown version.

i think it is abit to game changing for a minor glyph.
    Just because something passive is better on average than a CD does not make it better or a healer or tank. Sometimes it is better with a strong on-demand cd than passive througput.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a really cool idea but i dont think blizz would ever implement something like that. It would be a lot of work to make the pet work properly and then how would it affect other specs? it would be rather complicated and complex to make beneficial for all 3 specs.