Is using very very old bugs still bannable?

If you use an older bug, that blizzard has tried to fix, but some fell through the cracks, is it still considered a ban-able offense?

I know some are using the gold hunter pet bug from EPL to increase damage, and it was done in Cata with silithids for deathwing. I don't think blizzard really cares about it, but does anyone have any experiences where they actually know there was disciplinary actions taken by blizzard for using a old bug like this?

i.imgur.com/SjRKupw.png

All bugs being abused is a bannable offence if you are caught.
    You may remember me from such threads as!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...18#post8213418

What a weird question. Of course exploiting a bug is a banable offence. Why would it matter how old the bug is?

Yes, you'd get banned. That's like asking if going under Orgrimmar in Wrath was bannable...

If you exploit an EPL pet for raid progression you're at risk of being banned when caught

You will only get banned if you exploiit to gain advantage over other players or disrupt the economy.
    Abyssal Maw when Blizzard cancelled it.
    Over the Mists, WoW like you've never seen it before !

If you have to ask, then it's probably wise not to do it. Unless of course you want to be banned.

The general rule of thumb is if you use a bug for personal gain, then you'll get banned. So if you go into Battlegrounds and kill people with a bug, or go into raids and kill bosses, then you'll get banned.

The argument 'well it's Blizzard's fault, they should've fixed it lololololol' doesn't apply: there's this thing called morals. If you even have to ask if it's wrong, then chances are that it is wrong.

Shame to see that, I expect better from Suit Up.