Deleted

Got my wlock to 98.7% mastery!

Just generally bored with nothing to do on any of my 90's. Went on my alt that i haven't played in ages, fiddled around with his gear, bought some shit from AH and stuff, reforged all my gear just to see how high i could go

Managed to get 98.77% mastery unbuffed!
    Proof - http://i.imgur.com/eeP7mYH.jpg
    Probably not a big feat but still, i was impressed..

What do the other people here on MMO-C do in my situation where you're bored at the end of the week (before reset) and is trying to get tired?

Anyways, that's what i've done.
    Stuff... Thiiiiiinnnngsss!

Deleted
    Yeah with the over inflated stats at lol 85 with mop gear you can Dodoma cool stuff. There was that pals a while back managed to get near 100% avoidance or something like that.

I think it was a DK, or some tank anyway that got 100% avoidance and soloed HC baleroc. It was pretty impressive tbh

Deleted
    Wow, just looked at my post, I apologise for the spelling, auto correct of my phone hates wow terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see there Zen Alchemist trink, Quillen trink, Umbrella of Chi-ji. They can also be upgraded, so yeah.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I see there Zen Alchemist trink, Quillen trink, Umbrella of Chi-ji. They can also be upgraded, so yeah.
    U do know they removed the upgrade feature?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Not removed...next patch it's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    I think it was a DK, or some tank anyway that got 100% avoidance and soloed HC baleroc. It was pretty impressive tbh
    How would that be possible with dodge and parry DR?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post
    Just generally bored with nothing to do on any of my 90's. Went on my alt that i haven't played in ages, fiddled around with his gear, bought some shit from AH and stuff, reforged all my gear just to see how high i could go

What do the other people here on MMO-C do in my situation where you're bored at the end of the week (before reset) and is trying to get tired?

HAHAHA That's awesome. Hit=0.9% XD

10+ Year Old Account
    I like your hit %

Quote Originally Posted by Polyhymnia View Post
    I like your hit %
    it could be a great setup for old raids. Hit the Lich King with chaos bolt with that kind of mastery. It just might melt his face.

15+ Year Old Account
    Take it off any sweet jumps?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post

Go 80 for even more insane stats. Make a mage with herbalism + tailoring and pop combustion on 2000 int/cloak + 1500 rating haste/crit/mastery windsong + 4pc 10 mirror images + bloodlust + lifeblood 2880 haste + trinkets up and you'll not only hit the boss, you'll do many hundred thousand dps. 80 is the bomb.

Just for shiggles (shits and giggles) my Spriest friend calculated how much mastery he could have in heroic thunderforged T15, if he gemmed pure mastery, and reforged for mastery...

It ended up with him at 78.23% mastery (for those unfamiliar with Spriest that means a 78.23% chance that his DoTs double tick), while still maintaining 14% hit, 25% haste, and 15% crit...

Doing the same thing with a destro lock nets 130% mastery, 13% hit, 20% haste, 17% crit.

Edit: These numbers are all with Raid buffs... but none the less... 130% mastery on a lvl 90 >.<

with one more raid coming after this one, we're going to be approaching WotLK Icecrown citadel stat levels I think...
    Last edited by Delia; 2013-03-20 at 04:57 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cerenitie
    Shyara

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    it could be a great setup for old raids. Hit the Lich King with chaos bolt with that kind of mastery. It just might melt his face.
    Raidbosses always need hitcap...doesn't matter if it's a level 60 or 90 raid boss. Skull level = hitrating required.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    You do know they haven't removed the upgrades, right?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Critical PC issues bottom right-hand corner! lol joking aside, very nice.