Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eike View Post
    hope your lock is raid geared or else you will be stuck with the last boss of the scenario XD
    No actually im in all 491/493 and 498 il gear ill be fine on the scenario but like I already stated im done wasting time for this tome since the drop rate is such crap.

Deleted
    There are like what, 7 or so mobs that are on a 30-60 minute respawn timer that you can farm for this? Either go farm them or stop complaining. It's not as rare as you say it is. The actual challenge is completing the questchain, not getting the item. See you complaining about Kanrethad being too hard in a few months!

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    There are like what, 7 or so mobs that are on a 30-60 minute respawn timer that you can farm for this? Either go farm them or stop complaining. It's not as rare as you say it is. The actual challenge is completing the questchain, not getting the item. See you complaining about Kanrethad being too hard in a few months!
    It is rare to some of us. Been farming rares since patch release and still dont have one.

Getting the book is the easy part.

Better make sure you know how to play your class or GETTING the book wont matter a single bit Because Karethad will eat you alive.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    i got my tome on 1`st rare i killed....dunno what you are talking about. Having hard time killing the boss tho due to stuid mistakes but i'll get him soon
    Oh yes, the fact that you got EXTREMELY lucky, is proof that everthing is working fine.
    Personally i've killed 50+ and not seen it yet. Keeping up the farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rage much? Green Fire was implemented for people who will dedicate themselves in getting it. The quests aren't nowhere as easy either from what I've heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakamuraa View Post
    WTF why does blizzard always do this to warlocks?!!? Always its like hey lets give warlocks cool abilities and add new features but make it so they never drop and its a 1% drop chance on any random mob hahahaha stupid warlocks keep wasting time in our new horrible zone!!!
    Where's my new paladin / priest class-quest? There isn't so shut up about yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Rage much? Green Fire was implemented for people who will dedicate themselves in getting it. The quests aren't nowhere as easy either from what I've heard.
    Well that's the thing, farming the tome isn't difficult, it's just random. I'd rather prove my dedication by killing 200 mobs rather than hoping for an item to drop from one faceroll opponent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuzantar View Post
    Personally i've killed 50+ and not seen it yet. Keeping up the farming.
    50? That's nothing.

Got me greenfire!! /end thread

I actually like the idea of green fire being a sort of "badge of honor" thing.

In my opinion, they should have tuned the boss tighter, but had the book more easily available. If they didn't want to do that, the only option they had was to make the actual quest rarer, so as to not have every single lock who bothered to kill a rare running around with green fire!

Quote Originally Posted by Xene View Post
    maybe just ask them to hand it to you. and while your at it just ask for full h gear, and all possible thunderforges.

or, accept the fate of bad rng. i dont even play a lock and ive seen 2 drop on my main. higher chance on the rares.

probably 6, like majority of their pvp seasons last.
    5.3 isn't a content patch. So S13 won't be ending then...

Quote Originally Posted by Magally View Post
    Oh yes, a complete class redesign and a special snowflake scenario and spell effects, poor you.
    This, Warlocks have received nothing but tasty treats in MoP and you should feel lucky to have your class receive this amount of attention, I was on the island every night for 1,5 weeks, every day since the patch launched, yes I cursed the RNG gods, but I got it in the end, then it took me 35ish wipes to kill Kantherad (can't wait to see you whine about this guy) but in the end I got, have some backbone and get to farming if you really want it, instead of whining on a forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilpi View Post
    Where's my new paladin / priest class-quest? There isn't so shut up about yours.
    Paladin mount, Quell´serar, lvl 50 class quest (and others like it).
    Benediction /Anathema, lvl 50 class quests (and others like it).

Yes I know neither of those are in game atm, but we did have them.
    Ofc. Warlocks used to have quests to get all their demons as well - actually quite fun doing those.

So yes, I agree he is just whining.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.