Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm having a secret love affair with Cait right now, but on the whole my favourite ADC would be Twitch, there's something about popping out of stealth, dropping ulti and ruining a whole teams shit in seconds that just can't be beaten

That said I've not played ANY ADC in a while as I'm usually Solo Top... might be time to break out and go on a ADC rampage!
    I'll be honest, I don't know how Twitch can't be everyone's favorite with the damage and utility he has.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    He's third. I like Varus a lot as well.

Deleted
    A year ago I would have said Ezreal.

Now I say MF or Ashe. Quinn is pretty fun too but only played against bots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I'll be honest, I don't know how Twitch can't be everyone's favorite with the damage and utility he has.
    I just don't like him that much. I think he's kinda ult dependent, atleast in PG, to do really a lot of damage. Why? PG is basically a comp map and if you want to go in and do damage that won't work with Twitch because he really doesn't have much escape and will get poked to death, if he does and lives, he either has his ulti up to do damage and kill someone or he doesn't and won't do any damage when people actually fight.

Regardless, Caitlynn ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    For PG, it's hard to beat a Sivir as ADC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    For PG, it's hard to beat a Sivir as ADC.
    Mid game her Q does quite a lot of damage if you go SB(=BT) and yeah, it's hard to take her down as an ad carry. Thing is, she is rarely picked and some people that pick her don't know how to play her properly so I don't really know how strong she is in there but she can definitely bring anyone anyone 1v1, unless you're probably Graves, I don't know, it's always situational.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Jayce isn't really played as an ad carry, hence not one. He's more like a poke damage champion or a bruiser.
    In the rare cases I'm forced to play AD carry, I pick Jayce.

In the end it all comes down to simply going bot lane and itemizing accordingly. He synergizes extremely well with CC heavy supports. Also, after poking down 1/3 health with your EQ you can always just switch to hammer form and just smash their faces in.

(I play jungle Jayce too, though, so I'm expeting to be the minority ;_; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    After posting I went to play a game as Twitch lucked out and had a decent Soraka supporting went 30/0/5.... Cait can go fuck herself I'm back with the Rat !
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Sivir, because her W is automatic, E is a defensive skillshot, and R can be used both offensively and defensively.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    After posting I went to play a game as Twitch lucked out and had a decent Soraka supporting went 30/0/5.... Cait can go fuck herself I'm back with the Rat !
    He's so amazing, the only comp that really I can imagine giving him trouble is Lulu/Draven partly because if Lulu gets a hit on him (or any adc without a disengage) he can't stealth away due to sight etc. easily.

EDIT: The Draven would have to know what he is doing.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    It would be Vayne if she didn't have such shitty lane presence. So I'll go with Graves.

Deleted
    Cait and Ez <3

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    It would be Vayne if she didn't have such shitty lane presence. So I'll go with Graves.
    Vayne is a late-game carry so ofcourse her lane phase is shit.

Deleted
    I like twitch the most, in midgame/late game you may also become a sneaky assasin and get easy kills on the other adc for you wont kill a rat which pops up next to you with AS Steroid and slow on you. Teamfights are easier then most other adc for you can even shoot over walls with your ultimate and pop cloaking if the try to jump you making the enemies waste a lot of time on you. Also you are able to check brushes which may be crucial at some baron fights.

Other adc favorite will be ashe, you cant run from her and with Averice Blade you get a lot of extra gold making you outfarm the other adc soon. Only Problem is her non existent escape skills so you have to be super careful when to engage and from what position.

I was originally an ADC main and so it is hard for me to actually choose which carries are my favorites since I've always found that each one has their own special time and place to really shine.

Though for just consistent results and general mastery I would have to choose Vayne, Miss Fortune and Caitlyn. I feel that no matter the lane and (as long as my team does not feed to all high hell since at that point any ADC is kind of useless to fed bruisers) I can win with those carries. I suppose it is just a general mastery of mechanics and flexible understanding of possible builds that makes me feel this way. Although I still sometimes derp when trying to place down perfect clutch traps during duels as Cait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vayne & Ez.

Graves and Cait for me. Ez was fun for a quick sec when he was free. But I main graves.. i enjoy his burst and spray dmg for his ultimate to make sure you atleast get 5 assists in team fights if not the kills themselves. I play cait when i've been having trouble of those pesky 5hp champs gettinga way.

Graves, Ashe and Ezreal. If only I could play Ez better.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Kog'Maw and Ashe.
    Maybe Graves, the rest is boooring. Maybe Draven but it's too hard to be played effectively, only Koreans can do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vayne. Other than messing up Condemns she is really fun, but really risky in this ~3 bruisers/assassins dive you in a teamfight and try to maul your face off meta.
    Last edited by Ispamx; 2013-03-25 at 06:49 AM.

Deleted
    Draaaaven...

Amazing lane presence, amazing late game damage, amazing dueling potential, amazingly fun to play, amazingly hard though. But don't give up, once you start playing him exclusively, he just wrecks. Except vs Caitlyn, but that bitch is only played by braindead monkeys anyway, and you are so outshining her late-game, so it's not much of a problem. Learn Draven. Win games. Get bitches.