Advice on frost CD managment.

So I recently was trying out Incanter's Ward and swapped to engineer.

I was curious should I only use the IW cd with other CDs up and should I use the engineer glove enchant every minute or hold it for icy veins/presence of mind(either way lining it up with alter time and berserking).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ricotta/simple

Any advice on anything I'm doing wrong/right would be appreciated.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Deleted
    Afaik engineer enchant as 1 minute CD so you can use it on CD and still keep it for AT/IV macro.

yea I'm using it for the 3min cds, but with 4 piece icy veins is only 90 second CD so was wondering it it's worth using it with icy/presence of mind at the 90 second mark or if it's better to use it every minute.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Afaik engineer enchant as 1 minute CD so you can use it on CD and still keep it for AT/IV macro.
    Since, Enginner enchant have a 1 minute CD, you could macro it with Frozen Orb.
    You will have the Intell boost when you have a lot of FoF proc and the orb damage. And as we always use Frozen orb with IV/AT, it result in a big upgrade.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathyiel View Post
    Since, Enginner enchant have a 1 minute CD, you could macro it with Frozen Orb.
    You will have the Intell boost when you have a lot of FoF proc and the orb damage. And as we always use Frozen orb with IV/AT, it result in a big upgrade.
    I'm actually trying to know where to macro this tried FB, IL, manual.. (to maximize damage and AT potential), this is a great idea Nathyiel !

You could just make a macro and put your spammable abilities(ex. frostbolt) on it like the eng gloves to have best uptime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyLove View Post
    You could just make a macro and put your spammable abilities(ex. frostbolt) on it like the eng gloves to have best uptime.
    Yeah, but best uptime isnt best damage. For example, using it just before AT to have an extra 6 seconds and having it during bloodlust.