Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinGraph View Post
    Which item you think will have highest demand for?
    Which weapons? If that's what you mean, I think Lionheart Executioner is a given. That was really the only weapon people were really upset about when the specialized weapons ended up disappearing. Stormherald as well a bit, but the biggie was the 2h sword. I predict that will be the one you see a lot of on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    he's actually very easy to beat if you have situational awareness greater than that of a houseplant.
    You can also just wait for someone to attack it, hit it once and then run away a bit. lol. Somewhat rude and mean, but if you're lower geared, oh well. Of course, you can help with disabling each of the four thingies, but after, just sit back and let others attack the boss.

I have 3 blacksmiths all got the ingot yesterday.... I am not sure why they make the single handed weapons costs the same the 2 handed weps

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit miffed that Thunder is itemized with Agility rather than Strength. That's just...wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    I'm a bit miffed that Thunder is itemized with Agility rather than Strength. That's just...wrong.
    Likewise that Dragonmaw is now a caster mace, when it used to be quite a decent Enh Shaman weapon. What's worse is that they've excluded Enh Shamans completely from benefitting from any of the Reborn weapons, by making the only 1hander agility weapon a sword...

15+ Year Old Account
    What will the 463/476 weapons be worth, are we talking about 7k or 17k?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Likewise that Dragonmaw is now a caster mace, when it used to be quite a decent Enh Shaman weapon. What's worse is that they've excluded Enh Shamans completely from benefitting from any of the Reborn weapons, by making the only 1hander agility weapon a sword...
    They should just have been statless to begin with.

Well, the final versions are pretty much replaceable already, so really, ultimately they're being made for transmog by most people I'd think. And enhance can obviously transmog the mace, so it's all good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Well, the final versions are pretty much replaceable already, so really, ultimately they're being made for transmog by most people I'd think. And enhance can obviously transmog the mace, so it's all good.
    Depends though. I'm not in a raiding guild, so I'm stuck doing LFR for the time being - which I do as resto. And while 5.3 will bring the ability to get DPS gear (in my case enhancement) while queueing as resto, I'm still going to be going for resto gear until I've got what I can get. So so far I've been limited to 463 blue weapons, although I had some luck yesterday, whileb doing MGV part 1 as enhance, when I got the fist weap off Gara'jal.

Obviously Blizzard wants Enhance to go back to 2h.

---------- Post added 2013-03-30 at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    The final versions are 502 ilvl. Not bad considering the mats can be obtained outside of raid. As long as you have a Transmute Alchemist and Miner that can smelt Ghost Iron/Trillium you can get all the mats just from two farms (the non-BS plants Snakeroot, the BS plants Songbells). Certainly the LFR ToT weapons are better for most because of different secondary stats + normal gem socket + Breath of the Black Prince socket but I wouldn't call them worthless.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-03-30 at 02:30 PM.

I'm so annoyed at the 1 day cooldown. I was so hyped when I heard about these, farmed up 18 Spirits of Harmony, 18 Living Steel, 300 Ghost Iron bars. Started to make the Lightning Steel Ingots aaaaaaaaaand... "Cooldown resets daily". "Huh? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" 25 days to go for my Lionheart Executioner... and undoubtedly I'll have a lfr weapon by then so its going to be just for transmog anyway... pfff.