Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

New movement hack or what?!

Take a look at this which happened to me today....

any info about this is much appreciated.
    Also, whatever this is, it's bollocks!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=86590

Just jump. You jump an extra 10yards or so. Usually only usable in Pandaria but if you use it before joining the BG you take the buff yith wou.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Proven wrong, disregard. :>
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Conditions, Essence of the Breeze, as I've just checked, no longer has the "Only useable in Pandaria" tag on it, so it can be used anywhere, including BGs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conditions View Post

Just jump. You jump an extra 10yards or so. Usually only usable in Pandaria but if you use it before joining the BG you take the buff yith wou.
    Seems to be this indeed, however, I'm very sure that this is not intended to be working in battlegrounds. I suggest to report this so it can get fixed, because on a healer, it's just too stupid for words.

EDIT: Nevermind about my post, if guy above me is correct. In that case I need to get it myself

Now that's something that should get hotfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Conditions View Post

Pretty much this.

Deleted
    Killed that guy about 10 times and didn't get it so far.

Deleted
    I came across the other night in twin peaks, a mistweaver monk bunny hopping all over the place.

We managed to kill the bugger in the end, but it made any fighting to be hopelessly imbalanced with them having an unkillable healer.

Our team all reported him for exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    I came across the other night in twin peaks, a mistweaver monk bunny hopping all over the place.

We managed to kill the bugger in the end, but it made any fighting to be hopelessly imbalanced with them having an unkillable healer.

Our team all reported him for exploiting.

I think its imbalanced that healers use rocket boots so i'm going to report them for exploiting next time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    I think its imbalanced that healers use rocket boots so i'm going to report them for exploiting next time.
    At the time nobody on my team knew it was this item, people were making accusations of teleport hacking and god knows what in chat with his jump spam.

Rocket boots have a cooldown, do not last an entire match, and are NOT spammable like this is.

Fact is this is a gamebreaking item bug in a BG, you will never catch a FC using one of these.
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-03-20 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coraulten View Post
    if you can use the rocketboots while holding the flag and have a perma rocket boots then yes. and while it is not really a exploit it was stupid to let it use in random bg's

Made the sarcastic comment based on the person i quoted reporting because he deemed what the FC was doing was imbalanced based on his opinion. I assumed he had knowledge at the time of the incident as to what the FC was doing but he stated he did not so i apologize.

Deleted
    surprised this isn't hotfixed, ive actually not seen anyone use it yet in BGs, but it sounds kind of silly

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Now that's something that should get hotfixed.
    My thoughts exactly.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    surprised this isn't hotfixed, ive actually not seen anyone use it yet in BGs, but it sounds kind of silly
    I have this items for a while, it has a long cooldown so dont worry about it.
    This item is hilarious in pvp, and even more fun to use in bg's.

Stupid no one knew about it.. if u would go out and killed some rares u would either have it or checked wowhead on dropps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appel View Post
    I have this items for a while, it has a long cooldown so dont worry about it.
    This item is hilarious in pvp, and even more fun to use in bg's.

Stupid no one knew about it.. if u would go out and killed some rares u would either have it or checked wowhead on dropps.

ive killed all the rares for the achev, never actually seen the item :P im not that fussed about getting it though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh deleted it last week when I got it, didnt find any use for it.
    Didnt know of its BG use though
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

no longer has the "Only useable in Pandaria" tag on it, so it can be used anywhere, including BGs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lucycandy View Post
    no longer has the "Only useable in Pandaria" tag on it, so it can be used anywhere, including BGs
    Checking MMO Champ front page this morning I see its been hotfixed to only work in Pandaria, even though the tooltip no longer has that written on it.