Deleted

Rewrite the specialization text!

Original:

Subtlety:

A dark stalker who leaps from the shadows to ambush unsuspecting prey.

My version:

Subtlety:
    A shadow warrior with good openers, but after that you better spam backstab inbetween Shadow Dances.

Rewrite any specialization text you want, be it negative or positive! Try to make it funny though.

Mine was not good but I am sure people can come up with funny text. :P

http://www.wowhead.com/talent Link to the talent calculators and their text.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-03-20 at 01:35 AM.

Brewmaster Monk In-Game: A sturdy brawler who uses liquid fortification and unpredictable movement to avoid damage and protect allies.

My Brewmaster: A hammered wet-brain who avoids damage by sloshing drunkenly all over the battlefield while still being the top DPS and HPS in the raid.

Arcane mage, my version: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2

Beast Mastery:

A master of the wild who can tame a wide variety of beasts to assist in combat.

My version:

A master of the wild who can tame a wide variety of beasts to do everything for the hunter, bar wipe his ass, in combat.

Putting money on ass-wiping becoming a level 95 talent for Beast Hunters, though.

Arcane mage 1 1 1 1 2 ? Isnt cataclysm anymore.. Dumbass

Mod Edit: Please don't insult other users.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-03-20 at 08:47 AM.

Deleted
    Beast Mastery:

A master of the wild who has to tame a wide variety of pets, to be viable with as many raid comps as possible, while resisting the temptation of taming actually good-looking pets.

Frost:

Press the glowing button, or 1; if not: 2.

Subtlety:

A dark stalker who leaps from the shadows to fall dead before the unsuspecting enemy.

Survival:

still dies on the Lich King.

Deleted
    moonkin:

be an oversized chicken, that everyone will probably focus on in battlegrounds.

well, thats my experience with moonkins anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omoidaseba View Post
    Subtlety:

A dark stalker who leaps from the shadows to fall dead before the unsuspecting enemy.
    Wait, have you been spying on me?

Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    Arcane mage, my version: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2
    You are very cleaver good sir!

On Topic

Retribution: Ever since one of us assassinated Ghostcrawler's parents, we haven't been the same... Damn Leeroy...

Protection Warrior (from my experience of playing at 90 for one week): A stalwart protector who will not die, unless falling off a high cliff.

Second wind is OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripping View Post
    Protection Warrior (from my experience of playing at 90 for one week): A stalwart protector who will not die, unless falling off a high cliff.

Second wind is OP
    I know...I know....