Deleted

Jin'rokh HM tips

I suppose some of you (EU) will start facing this boss tonight and some others (NA) have already defeated or are struggling with him.

I just wanted to ask people who already killed it for tips.

As far as i know it is possible to avoid been targeted with Ionization.
    Using Cloak on a rogue and Anti-Magic shield on a DK just before the moment of application will result in less debuffs and possible deaths.

I was wondering if Greater invisibility, Hand of protection (i guess it doesn't due to being magical debuff) and deterrance have the same effect. Also if they dont avoid the application of the debuff, will they soak the damage?

Also, is there any pattern on small balls of light during the Lightning storm?

When do you think is best to bloodlust 1st or 3rd pool? First will have everyone alive, third may get you more CDs/trinkets up/execute range.

Hope this thread helps lots of guilds.
    Best of luck in ToT

Deleted
    you can deterernce the debuff just before , it works same as cloak etc.

prepot, 3min cds first pool. bloodlust 3rd pool (cds should be back up by then). u need 450k health before reductions to survive ionize. we just had all the healers dispel them selves and most everyone else could survive it on their own. shaman with bulwark totem shamanistic rage glyph, ret pally bubble or divine protection, mage ice block ice shield, etc etc etc. found it easiest to avoid light balls by just spreading out to dodge by yourself, use healing cds here aura mastery healing tide spirit shell before it happens and all that jazz. hardest part of fight is getting enough people to not die during ball phase.

good luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kherber View Post
    you can deterernce the debuff just before , it works same as cloak etc.
    That is huge too.