Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    logs would be greatly appreciated

Deleted
    From what i have been told the Lightning-Imbued Chalice (HC) has increased from 3.15 RPPM to 6 RPPM or round about that area, Rather nice change.

I recently got the thunderforged version and have been trying it out, seem to be doing around 2-3% of my total healing. I wouldn't call that bad but it's still not worth using instead of Horridon's Last Gasp. Anyways have a look yourself at logs from the last 3 bosses http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-zc...?s=1929&e=2266

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just got this today, normal version, and wanted to try it out. Spent about 10 minutes spam healing myself, others+a guildie I invited to group with and didnt see a single proc of the buff i imagine you get called infinite power. Even duelled and damage myself to try it and still nothing, not sure if its bugged lol.

Going in a hc now to try it out :P

ah haha my bad, seems it only works when zoned or something? Got a stack each heal when i entered hc :P
    Last edited by Hypasonic; 2013-04-02 at 10:29 PM.

I think they changed some trinkets to only proc in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinit1686 View Post
    I think they changed some trinkets to only proc in combat.

Correct, they only procc during combat.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qub View Post
    Correct, they only procc during combat.
    Not sure if true, unless by combat you mean being engaged to an NPC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Not sure if true, unless by combat you mean being engaged to an NPC

What else would they mean? You could get into combat with a target dummy I guess. But other than that you need to be in combat for the trinkets to proc. It has nothing to do with where you are zoned in.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    What else would they mean? You could get into combat with a target dummy I guess. But other than that you need to be in combat for the trinkets to proc. It has nothing to do with where you are zoned in.
    Combat can mean anything, npc, another player.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Combat can mean anything, npc, another player.....
    Not really, being in combat means one thing. Blizzard didn't specify a type of combat required. The trinkets only proc when you are "in combat", as in "state where your character is considered actively fighting and prevents actions that can only be done out of combat". So if you are in combat, it can proc. It doesn't matter what you are in combat with--npc, player, training dummy, etc.. Though I did hear that they intended to make it so the trinkets would not proc as much in pvp combat, but I don't know if they ever went through with it considering they don't even really proc enough in pve to be strong for pvp. It still has nothing to do with being zoned anywhere. And they probably did this so you couldn't try getting full trinket stacks or shield procs on everyone before fights started, not that I think it would have made much of a difference given the weakness of the shields on these trinkets.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-04-09 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korosive View Post
    Thanks, i pretty much got the same numbers on mine, depending on which fight it did around 2-4% of the total healing. I can see this being taken over 2/2 heroic Spirits of the Sun when it's 2/2 thunderforged or heroic version, until then ill probably stay with Horridon's Last Gasp and Spirits of the Sun.

Agreed qub. I missed out on grabbing Heroic Spirits (only have normal fully upgraded) so Lightning and Horridon's are the best I have to work with, they're not bad though.

Sidenote: I really just wish we could keep our old 4set forever. Extreme envy for raiders who finished the tier with H upgraded tier.

Edit: I'm next in line for Horridon's Last Grasp. It will be a little while but i'll post logs for it too once I pick it up.
    Last edited by Korosive; 2013-04-10 at 05:14 AM.